Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices?

2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices? Poll_c108%2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices? Poll_c10 8% 
[ 19 ]
2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices? Poll_c1092%2015 Batch B Prospective Corp Members where you posted in one of your three choices? Poll_c10 92% 
[ 217 ]

Total Votes : 236
Back

Marks
Marks
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 428d 22h 32m 41s
State : Nil
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostMarks Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:08 am

With regards to the NYSC Self Deployment Scheme began for the 2015 batch B. Many have effectively stated that they where post in one of their three choices while few claimed they weren't.

This post is sort of examining the effectiveness of this new scheme adopted by NYSC, using the 2015 batch B as a case study.

The question now is specifically directed to the new corps members: where you posted to one of your three states of choice as required by NYSC?
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostBrainstorm Sat 07 Nov 2015, 3:57 pm

Mostly were posted there but i dont know why people in here are voting NO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum