Announcements
Follow Us
Advert
Donate

Kindly donate to our forum.

10%

10% of donation goal reached.

Follow Us on Facebook

Your best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Webtech
Moderator
Moderator
Time Online : 49m 46s
State : Ph
Posts : 140 Posts Liked : 99
Awards :

View user profile

PostWebtech on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:18 pm

Would you care to share your view. What is your best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I love his movie, "TERMINATOR". What is yours
avatar
Princess
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Posts : 36 Posts Liked : 21
View user profile

PostPrincess on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 5:12 pm

@Webtech wrote:Would you care to share your view. What is your best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I love his movie, "TERMINATOR". What is yours
Terminator
Comando
avatar
Zenith
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Posts : 86 Posts Liked : 39
View user profile

PostZenith on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 5:16 pm

@Princess wrote:
@Webtech wrote:Would you care to share your view. What is your best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I love his movie, "TERMINATOR". What is yours
Terminator
Comando

Pretty good


An Honour In A War Is Not To Die For Your Own Country But To Make Your Enemy Die For His
avatar
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Time Online : 35m 48s
State : Enugu
Posts : 286 Posts Liked : 128
Awards :

View user profile

PostDeswimmer on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 5:21 pm

@Zenith wrote:
@Princess wrote:
@Webtech wrote:Would you care to share your view. What is your best Arnold Schwarzenegger movie I love his movie, "TERMINATOR". What is yours

Terminator
Comando

Pretty good

He acted many movies but the most famous was Terminator


Hello Guest ! Do you wish to post    your information in our forum as a Guest radiohead ? If that is what you wish, then you are most welcomed  to this community. Simply send the information you wish us to post on your behave @ Contact Us nod or you can simply Register in our forum and make the post yourself thumb ups . Registering in this forum is very simple and painless happy . It just take few seconds  enjoying and you are done.

Thanks good for reading our post. We recommend that you always visit our forum and please pleading do not forget to leave a comment below. BYE bye !!!



Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reply to topic

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum