Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

FG Approves Increase Of NYSC Federal Allowance To N39,000

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xflint
Xflint
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 2h 20m 29s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostXflint Tue 10 May 2016, 9:52 pm

Reports state that the Director General of the NYSC, Johnson Bamidele Olawumi asserts that the federal government has approved N500 as daily feeding allowance for all National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members. Olawumi is said to have disclosed this at a House of Representatives Committee hearing on the N4,000 online registration fee mandated for corps members. This should amount to a sum total of N38,900. According to leadership, civil society group launched a ‘Say No Campaign’ to protest the registration fee. It was during the hearing that Olawumi made the announcement about the new feeding allowance. He disclosed that the federal government approved N500 as feeding allowance for each corp member per day. This should amount to about N15,000 per month meaning the allowance should be increased from the present N19,800 paid to each Corps Member to N39,800.
Gunshot
Gunshot
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Tue 17 May 2016, 9:46 pm

I laf out loud in this. Corpers ther wait for 39k.... U go grow bears wia u dey wait.
Gunshot
Gunshot
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Tue 17 May 2016, 9:46 pm

I laf out loud in this. Corpers ther wait for 39k.... U go grow bears wia u dey wait.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum