Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Fri 13 May 2016, 4:05 pm

The Federal Government on Wednesday announced the removal of subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit,PMS, otherwise known as petrol, meaning that Nigerians will now have to buy the product for N145 per litre.

Before now, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the Minister of state for petroleum resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu had hinted on the removal of the controversial subsidy which is believed to be the major cause of the crisis in the nation’s petroleum sector.

However, BOVAS filling station who became popular via social media, for selling petrol at the normal price of 87 Naira per litre even when other filling stations were selling at 120 Naira per litre has decided to follow the band wagon.

BTPPoliticsToday gathered that BOVAS petrol station as at this morning, 12th May 2016, has jacked up her PMS pump price to 145 naira per litre, yielding to the pressure from the FG and to the disappointment of it’s faithful customers.
Chatter
Chatter
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 384d 22h 1m 51s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostChatter Fri 13 May 2016, 4:19 pm

If Bovas changed what they sell ii think there is nothing wrong. Here in my side fuel is 250 naira - 300 naira

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum