Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Mourinho agrees Manchester United deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dongreat
Dongreat
Time Online : 10h 53m 59s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostDongreat Wed 25 May 2016, 7:40 pm

Mourinho agrees Manchester United deal

José Mourinho has agreed a deal with Manchester United to become the team's next manager, according to exclusive reports.

The Portuguese has been the favorite to replace Van Gaal, even before the Dutchman was sacked.

Van Gaal was sacked 48 hours after the team won the FA Cup, with United confirming his immediate departure on Monday. United failed attempt at making the top four this season is the main reason behind his sack.

His brand of football has also been heavily criticised all season especially by top former United players.

Negotiations with Mourinho began almost immediately after the club confirmed Van Gaal's departure. And the deal is closed to being signed.

The only grey area of the negotiations according to Sky sources is Mourinho's name and image rights some of which is still controlled by his former club Chelsea.

This is vividly seen on the Intellectual property right website.

Items like mugs, Teddy bears, and other domestic items are the still in the Chelsea megastore with Mourinho's image and name.

Both parties are working on how to circumvent the last hurdle in making the former Chelsea boss the new United manager.

The move is expected to be confirmed before this week runs out.

- See more at: http://www.redlyunited.com/2016/05/mourinho-agrees-manchester-united-deal.html#sthash.0Yfoh7jp.dpuf
Weapon
Weapon
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
State : Akwa Ibom
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostWeapon Wed 25 May 2016, 8:21 pm

I am really happy for the man Utd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum