Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

How To Use Any PHOTO of Your Choice As Background On 2GO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Sat 08 Feb 2014, 7:13 am

How To Use Any PHOTO of Your Choice As Background On 2GO Scr000004

This is a tutorial to Teach U How To Use Ur Own  Any photo As The Background Photo…

Firstly, Download This 2go Which Makes The Background Photo Feature Possible below

Now after you have downloaded the App open it and press option then press General settings =>

How To Use Any PHOTO of Your Choice As Background On 2GO Scr000005

Den you will see a box titled Background path. Under it you will see something like FILE://E://Images/420177 as in the Snapshot Below but You May See Another Thing in The App If U Download It.

How To Use Any PHOTO of Your Choice As Background On 2GO Scr000006

Now, To Put Your Photo As The Background Photo, Lets Take For Example You Saved The Photo You Want To Use as “My photo.jpg” and It Is Stored In “Images” In Your Memory Card Change The Stuffs in the Box Above to FILE://E://Images/My photo.jpg

How To Use Any PHOTO of Your Choice As Background On 2GO Scr000007

Note:

1. For phones like nokia c1,c2, nokia 3310c and other dont use any image that has more than 60kb memory nd the resolution must not be more than 360*360.
now open your 2go then press the green key to take a screenshot then upload it as your profile picture and see how your friends will be asking you questions that how did you do it.

>> The screenshot is stored in a folder named JIE inside the folder is where you are going to see the screenshot pictures.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum