Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Job Interview Question: Which University did you attend and why did you choose it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

emeka
emeka
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Abia
My Club My Club : Manchester City

Postemeka Sun 05 Jun 2016, 5:39 pm

Job Interview Question: Which University did you attend and why did you choose it Jobs10

In this kind of question, you should tell why and the wherefore you choose your school after you must have told the panel the name of your school.

Here are the things that are not needed from you in this kinda question: don't ever say, "I choose my school because it was closer to my house". Does it mean that if the school lacks the technicality to be up to her best you will stil go to the school just because it is closer to your house. And again don't even say things like I choose my schoo because the fees is lesser, my father is is dean or is a staff in that school.

Avoid answers like the above, it could give ebola to your chances of getting that job in some cases. Yes, in some cases I said. Always bear it in mind that they are assessing your mentality and you being an independent person.

To answer this interview question you must maintain that it was all your choice. And after some research about the institution, you learnt that you will get the best and quality education as it regards to your course. The school will also give you qualitative training and prepare you for the real task ahead in the real world.
Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:43 am

emeka wrote:Job Interview Question: Which University did you attend and why did you choose it Jobs10

In this kind of question, you should tell why and the wherefore you choose your school after you must have told the panel the name of your school.

Here are the things that are not needed from you in this kinda question: don't ever say, "I choose my school because it was closer to my house". Does it mean that if the school lacks the technicality to be up to her best you will stil go to the school just because it is closer to your house. And again don't even say things like I choose my schoo because the fees is lesser, my father is is dean or is a staff in that school.

Avoid answers like the above, it could give ebola to your chances of getting that job in some cases. Yes, in some cases I said. Always bear it in mind that they are assessing your mentality and you being an independent person.

To answer this interview question you must maintain that it was all your choice. And after some research about the institution, you learnt that you will get the best and quality education as it regards to your course. The school will also give you qualitative training and prepare you for the real task ahead in the real world.

This is a good advice and tips @emeka

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum