Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Job Interview Question: Tell us the name of you Institution and your parents role in choosing that Institution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

emeka
emeka
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Abia
My Club My Club : Manchester City

Postemeka Sun 05 Jun 2016, 6:12 pm

Job Interview Question: Tell us the name of you Institution and your parents role in choosing that Institution Jobs10

This is another job interview question and answer.

In this kind of question, you should tell why and the wherefore you choose your school after you must have told the panel the name of your school.

First and foremost, to answer this kind of question you need to be articulative enough. Tell the panel the name of your instiution first.

You should say something like this, as a tenager as at when i graduated from the secondary school, I seeked my parents advice after I have made several research on the higher institution that can give me quality and prepare me for the task ahead, so my parents saw reasons with me and supported me.

You must be careful not to say things like; my mummy choose the school for me or my brother advised me to attend that school. This is not a good response, it portray you indecisive. You should demonstrate to them that the choice of your school was entirely your even when it wasn't. Although your parents however may have kicked against your choice but when you tabled your reasons to them, they adopted it.

When you make such a response they may be tempted to ask you, "what were the reason you tabled to your parents that pushed them to accept your school of choice?"

Then, visit what information did you use and how did you decide on the school you attended?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum