Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having s*x With Her Twin Sister Inside A Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godfather
Godfather
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 52d 8h 17m 28s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostGodfather Wed 08 Jun 2016, 6:21 am

What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having s*x With Her Twin Sister Inside A Car 67363

A woman caught her her husband having s*x with her own twin sister and then went ahead to do a most incredible thing to them.

The wife drove off leaving her man and twin sister n*ked on the road

Ting Su, a 29-year-old woman, caught her husband and twin cheating on her and followed them to a shopping centre using a mobile phone tracker.

According to Metro News, she went to find husband Cheng, 30, who was completely n*ked in a car along with her sister.

What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having s*x With Her Twin Sister Inside A Car 738363

They both jumped out of the car with not a thread of clothing but Ting saw her opportunity, jumped into the car and drove off, leaving the embarrassed pair where they stood.

What A Wife Did After She Caught Her Husband Having s*x With Her Twin Sister Inside A Car 737632

Witness You Meng, 33, said:-

[bq]'It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn't playing ball.'[/bq]

Ting has filed for divorce and revealed that Cheng and her sister had been having an affair since she gave birth to twins of her own.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum