Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xavison
Xavison
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 12h 23m 16s
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostXavison Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:06 pm

Few months ago, Airtel Nigeria introduced Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff plan which then make users to enjoy Hourly Unlimited Night plan at N100 for 1HR and N200 for 2HRS. I remember then, a friend of mine was able to downloads up to 15.3GB within 3HRS with the Hourly Unlimited Night plan.

Well, its seems the Unlimited Hourly Night Plan is not favorable for Airtel NG as they scrap the Unlimited Hourly Night Plan and introduce another new data offer. Airtel NG have unleash 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50 which valid for one single night at the Hour of 12 mid-night to 5AM.

READ: GLO UNLIMITED BROWSING STILL BLAZING HOT

Though, this new Airtel Night plan offer "500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50" looks cheap but you can never compare it to the former Hourly Unlimited Data which costs N100 for 1HR and N200 for 2HRS respectively.

Along side with this new night data plan, Airtel also introduce 1GB for N500 which valid for 1Week and N200 for 200mb + 30Min Airtel calls weekend offer and free 15mb for 7days when you recharge with N200.

All these above data offers worked only when you are on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan. The Tariff plan also feature 11k/s calls charges for all national networks (N6.60K/min). If you are interested in these tariff offer then below is how to migrate to it.

How To Migrate To Airtel SmartTrybe
Just dial *312# then reply with 1

How To Subscribe For Airtel N500 For 1GB, 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50
1. Kindly Dial *312#
2. Reply with 2 for N500 For 1GB [7 days]
3. Reply with 3 for 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50 [Night Plan 12am - 5am]
4. Reply with 4 for N200 for 200mb + 30Min call [Weekend: Sat and Sun]

Guys, what's your view about Airtel scraping the Unlimited Hourly Plan And Replacing with 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum