Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad_boy
Bad_boy
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBad_boy Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:25 pm

Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-15

“ Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 – Full Photos ”
From The Occupants and Owners Of the Properties Read below.

The pictures were taken of the first reported flood in Makurdi in 2016, which affected many parts of the metropolis on 11 July. Water is for our good, but it can also be our trouble.

For many of us in most parts of Benue State, we searched for drinking, bathing and washing water desperately between February and April most years.
parts of the metropolis on 11 July. Water is for our good, but it can also be our trouble.

For many of us in most parts of Benue State, we searched for drinking, bathing and washing water desperately between February and April most years.“Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 - Full Photos” “Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 - Full Photos” 1 “Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 - Full Photos” 2 “Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 - Full Photos” 3 “Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 - Full Photos” 4

But this is July, and the water has come searching for us, and we’re running and leaving our homes.

The way we build – on watercourse because of greed; the way we dump refuse into drainages, because of indiscipline and lawlessness, for a long time to come, we have to keep running away from water.

I don’t pray vain prayers. I don’t say God forbid, when we’re not ready to do the right thing. However, for those who have suffered loses and inconveniences, sorry please. Thank you. – Occupant

More , “Flood in Makurdi  Benue state in 2016 – Full Photos”
The Commissioner, Ministry of Water Resources & Environment, Hon. Nike Wende, once again demonstrated his dedication to duty, passion for his job and above all love for the people he serves, as he swiftly set out today to find out the reason for the flooding around, Gyado Villa, in view of proffering a permanent solution to the problem. – After Commissioner’s Visit By  Dan Mashin.

More Photos....

Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-1
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-2
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-3
Bad_boy
Bad_boy

PostBad_boy Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:28 pm

More and More Photos....
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-4
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-5
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-6
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-7
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-11
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-12
Flood In Makurdi Benue State (Photos) %E2%80%9CFlood-in-Makurdi-Benue-state-in-2016-Full-Photos%E2%80%9D-13
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
Awards :

PostParadise Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:50 pm

This is serious
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum