Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
My Club My Club : Manchester United
Awards :

PostHatch Sat 13 Aug 2016, 7:21 pm

Lionel Messi has reversed his earlier decision to quit playing for Argentina after the Night of their Copa America final loss to Chile.

After having a Conversation with new Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza, Messi seems to have thought his decison again and has decided to come back to the national team, Messi explained in a released statement on friday explaining:

"I see there are lots of problems in Argentine football and I do not want to create another,

I do not want to cause any harm, I have always tried to do the opposite and help wherever I could.

We have to fix a lot of things in Argentine football, but I'd rather do that from the inside and not criticising from the outside."

A lot of things went through my head the day of the last final and I seriously thought about quitting, but I love this country and this shirt too much," he said.

I thank all the people who want me to keep playing with Argentina, I hope we can soon deliver them some joy." music music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum