Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Exact Reason Why God Pour Too Much Blessings On Solomon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor Silas
Pastor Silas
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : no choice

PostPastor Silas Fri 09 Sep 2016, 3:48 am

Now the question you ask is a serious one, if you can get the clear picture on  why Solomon prospered and become the greatest king that ever lived on planet 
earth then you can also be a great man in life, life is spiritual those that must  succeed must be spiritual, is either  you are for God or you are for Satan .

Joshua 24:15 (New International Version)
15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves  this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the  
River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.

But ill gotten wealth does not last, no matter the amount or volume it never last, that is why you see sons and daughters of former millionaires or billionaires languishing in poverty today, and rich people of yesterday battling poverty today.

Now Solomon was the greatest and the most successful King that ever lived and you  ask why  because the bible recorded that Mineral Resources such as Silver was as 
common as ordinary stones in the house of King Solomon.

2 Chronicles 9:27 (King James Version)
And the king made silver in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar trees made he as the  sycamore trees that are in the low plains in abundance.

Now before the father of Solomon died he gave him an advice, lets look at  that

2:1-3 (New International Version)

David's Charge to Solomon
1 When the time drew near for David to die, he gave a charge to Solomon his son.
2 "I am about to go the way of all the earth," he said. "So be strong, show  
yourself a man, 3 and observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in his ways,  
and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and requirements, as written in the  
Law of Moses, so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go,

If you look at the verse closely you will see that David charged his son Solomon  to observe what the Lord requires, Walk in his ways, and keep his decrees and 
commands but that verse did not list one other thing which is sacrifice, I call  it (Sacrifice Based Faith), David must have instructed his Son to practice this kind 
of Sacrifice Based Faith because David did it while there was economic crisis otherwise  known in the Bible as plaque in the land of Israel, lets look at that in

2 Samuel 24:24-25 (King James Version)

24 And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a  price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which  
doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty  shekels of silver.

25 And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and  peace offerings. So the LORD was entreated for the land, and the plague was  
stayed from Israel.

If you read that 1 Samuel 24 Araunah wanted to offer his King the Sacrifice substance called the  threshingfloor for free, but David said I can not offer unto God something that  cost me nothing and thus he bought it with money, and in verse 25 you see that after the sacrifice the Economic  Crisis come to and end ( the plague was  stayed from Isreal ) and God restored  prosperity to Israel David did not Pray or Fast but he sacrificed something that  cost him money , so Sacrifice can on unblock curses or plaque or devourers that stops one from being prosperous, because curses realy does exist , if you your grand father or great grand fathers was an Idle worshiper then you break some curses because this is real and my bible confirmed it .
Exodus 20:5 (King James Version)

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

It's understandable that the Westerners I mean people of Western World enjoy prosperity more than African because Mejority of their great Grand Fathers does not engage in Idle worship like Africans.

We continue

Malachi 3:10-11 (King James Version)
10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 <And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes>, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Note that word devourer represent curse or any things that stand hindrance to you.

Now having giving his son  Solomon the Idea of Sacrifice to provoke God blessings (prosperity) the Bible recorded that the young King offered thousand of 
Sacrifice to God in Gibeon.

1 Kings 3:4 (King James Version)

4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high 
place: <a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar>.

Remember Solomon did not pray or fast (am not saying fasting and prayer is not  powerful but it does not command prosperity period , I used prayer for other 
vital things that sacrifice alone can not do for me) now he offered unto God  thousand Sacrifice, that's in excess and see what Happen, God did not allow 
Solomon to get home, the almighty was moved by the Sacrifice and appeared unto Solomon that same night .

1 Kings 3:5 (King James Version)

In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask  
what I shall give thee.

(Because you have done this what do you want to be in life said God, what do you  want me to do for you Solomon)

1 Kings 3:9 (King James Version)

9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I  
may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a  
people?

Solomon ask for Wisdom but not knowing that he just paid a price for  prosperity ,  lets see what happened next.

1 Kings 3:12-13 (King James Version)

12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and  
an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither  
after thee shall any arise like unto thee.

13 (And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and  
honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy  
days).

So this is  how Solomon provokes God to be the greatest King that ever lived and that will ever live <neither  
after thee shall any arise like unto thee>

Not only Solomon the bible record this in

Genesis 26:12-14 (King James Version)

12Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold:  
and the LORD blessed him.

13And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very  
great:

14For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of  
servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Isaac an ordinary man like anybody else just showed a seed of Faith and begin to  wax strong, until he becomes very rich, so you see this is a confirmed 
Sacrificed based Faith ( why do I add it faith , because it takes faith to sow a  seed  especially in excess believing God to bless you  in hundred fold , in fact many still find it difficult to pay ordinary tithe of just 10%)

Now someone who will read this might want to be like Solomon or Isaac, but such  person must make sure he understand the rules that applied to Kingdom prosperity, 
one of such rules is  to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his  commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies. 1 Kings 2:3.

Another one is Love the Lord Jesus, 1 Kings 3:3 And Solomon loved the LORD   , David his father also loved the Lord and was the greatest Hero in Israel 
who also enjoyed diverse prosperity and the author of the book of Psalms
Psalm 119:97 (King James Version)
O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day,

David loved God and show  his love by meditating in his word everyday, it's said faith without action is  dead, the same way Love without action is dead, you can not love someone and refuse  to visit that person, so prove your love to God by meditating on his Word and be committed to his services working on his status.

Another things is that God does not accept all kinds of Sacrifice, you can't bring  to God that which was cursed no way, neither will God accept sacrifice that it's 
source was not legitimate, this is spiritual emphasis, many people remain wretched  while praising giving because the source of their sacrifice was not pure or they do not first give their life to Christ .

Malachi 3:3-4
, Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, 4 and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the LORD,  as in former years.

That verse indicate that the Lord only receive offering made in righteousness.

Another thing is to know that you are not supporting God or the Church with your  sacrifice, Apostle Paul  talked about our heavily account, when you give it's received 
here on earth by mortal men but God receives it heaven and place it on your heavily account,  and God release his blessing after all, and that is called reaping time.

Philippians 4:16-17 (King James Version)

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your  
account.

Hebrews 7:8 (King James Version)

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he received them, of whom it  is witnessed that he liveth. (Jesus) of whom it  is witnessed that he liveth

So stop that unending prayer of prosperity because if you do not sow a seed how can you reap, can you go to a Bank where you don’t have account to make withdrawal ?.
Galatians 6:7 (King James Version)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Now lets look at people of our Generation that have practiced Sacrificed based faith.

J.C Penny  www.jcpenny.com  was the owner of one of the biggest departmental stores in the United  States  here, every Conner of the United States has a JC Penny Store I mean this company worth Billion of Dollars, the man started as a Thither, some claim he has paid 90% at a time, how can some one pay 90% if he is not sure God  will bless him in excess , now a stoe that commence it's operation with few Dollars now has US$18.781 billion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Penney , you can read a little bit of J.C Penny Tithing at
http://www.mcrush.com/salvation/tithing.htm

Now lets look at a people  like Bishop David Oyedepo, we have thousands and one church that have not grown since it's foundation, why ? because of their level of commitment, but no matter what people say it takes Spiritual Empowerment and Gods intervention for a any thing born of a woman to control a congregation of more than 50,000 People, a multi Billion Organization like Winners Chapel , having build two universities  just like Enoch Adeboye Redeem Christian Church of God just to mention but few ,  believe in common truth, this is clean and pure wealth that has no sleepless night attached to it, Dangote and Mike Adenuga can not enjoy this kind of peace enjoyed by this few individuals, those heavy business men’s you see have skeleton on there cupboard which they believe is protecting them and protecting their wealth, and once that is there you can’t have peace, remember with all that money the are still a human being like you.

One of the mentors of David Oyedepo is called Kenneth E Hagen now late , but he is the Founder of REMA bible church in the United States one of the bigest in Tulsa Oklahoma  and REMA bible institute www.rhema.org, or Oral Roberts  another pillar or faith and founder of Oral Roberts Universities www.oru.edu , listing this individuals don't just give a million dollar as sacrifice, some of them have Charity Organization that gulp them Millions, some of them give containers of foods to the less privileged, if you know the amount of money sowed as a seed of Faith by Bishop Oyedepo this year alone you will cry, its multi millions, but people
are there deceiving themselves that this people fly private jets, Oydepo's  books sold 300 million copies in Nigeria alone, this is an  author of more than 60 books , where will the Wisdom to write over 60 different book that sold more than 300 million copies come from if not from the Alter of Sacrifice just as God gave Solomon divine Wisdom . The money he generate from this books are not Church offering, that is a private investment in books.
I mean other countries too orders it from Nigeria and it amounted to 300 millions copies now calculate just 100 naira per each and see how much we are talking about but this books cost at  least 500 Naira each or maybe the cheapest cost that amount, http://www.dominionbooksonline.com/, the Second
Unversity called LandMark is under construction and is gulping more than 3 Billion Naira without church offering.

So this are few individuals , while we have thousand of others who have followed the steps of King David , and remember the bible said this in Hebrews

Hebrews 6:12 (Amplified Bible)
In order that you may not grow disinterested and become [spiritual] sluggards, but imitators, behaving as do those who through faith (by their leaning of the entire personality on God in Christ in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness[a]) and by practice of patient endurance and waiting are [now] inheriting the promises.

So follow the steps of this people and you will understand how they are made, and the last bible verse said the have patient, it takes time, it's a gradual process, if you need understanding on patient let me know.
Every need education , it matters a lot but it does not guarantee life's sucess, Sir Richard Brandson of Virgin everything  is a school drop out, but the owner of Virn Airlines, Virgin everything or Virgin this and that which include Virgin Mobiles USA.

One of the best education is to understand the mysteries of the Word of God, belive it or not the choice is yours.

I hope this have boosted your understanding on why God vastly blessed King Solomom.
John Okoronkwo
jookco@gmail.com
Sweethoney
Sweethoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostSweethoney Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:42 am

Good post from you sir

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum