Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

God's Divine Healing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor Silas
Pastor Silas
Lv0: Stranger
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : no choice

PostPastor Silas Sun 11 Sep 2016, 8:38 pm

Bible Reading: Ps 91:1-16; Ps 121:1-8; Ps 92:1-15; Rev 11:15; Det 33:13-16;
                     Nehum 2:6; Ezek 26:16; Jer 22;29; Ps 72:12-14.

Divine Healing comes from God. A perso to get God's healing, it must comes from God's touch. You must know that God can heal you without visiting the hospital. And also, God can heal you with the drugs which the doctor has prescribed for you.

James 5:14-15
"Is any sick among you?" Let him call for the elders o the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall rise him up, and if he hath committed sins they shall be forgiven"

The above scripture is rightly putting it that sickness comes from sin. When Jesus was in the world there two things he did which were:

1. Preaching of the word of God i.e preaching of repentance of sins

2. Healing of the sick

As a child of God in heaven, you must know that by the preaching the word of God, one will know the importance of God's kingdom. There are healing that is accompanied by the word of God you hear. Many people do not want to go to church and listen to the word of God but will want healing. they don't want to go to the church, but they want liberation, prosperity, favour, miracles etc. All these things cometh from the word of God. When you hear the God's word and accept it with all your heart, put you faith and trust in the word, then you will get your healing.

The amount of prayers does not determine your healing. What determines your healing is the word of God in you and the faith and trust you have in the word of God which you have heard.

Many people can be healed by just visiting them in the house and preaching to them and praying with them, while some will not even be healed despite their going to the church for prayers. The difference is that the word of God was found in the one who got his healing at home.

Many people are just after miracles, healing, blessing, etc. Any thing else about God's kingdom or whatever the Pastor and the Evangelist will be preaching before praying for over their problem will just be swept out into the dust bin. What they are just after after is just prayers, this is the reason why many people are not healed despite the amount of prayers rendered.

First of all, the word of God must be found in you before healing and miracles can take place in your life. And this is the reason some people get their miracles and blessing before others;

"Seek it first the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you."

The kingdom of God is the word of God. Seek it first the word of God and your healing shall be added unto you. Your miracle shall be added unto you and your break through shall be added unto you.

Before Jesus did most of his healing miracles, he first of all preached the gospel of God. God loves it when you accept his words completely with all your heart.

Revelation Concerning God's Will

God's will concerning healing is revealed in two (2) different ways:

1. God's Own Pronouncement: Ex 15: 26

Health and healing, miracles and blessings are all from God. If we are faithful, then God will heal and deliver us.

Ex 15:26 Says:
"And said, if that wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do tht which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep his statues upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the Lord that healeth thee"

From the above scriptures, you can see that God can afflict illness as a punishment for your sinful lifestyles. The Egyptians are people who do not know God nor walk in his statues. If you and I begins to live a sinful life, fornicates, lies, steals then, we are now the Egyptians.

God's own pronouncement of healing is the first phase of God divine healing which comes from doing the will of God. You need to decide to do the will of God, obey his commandment and walk in His statues. Some people go to church every Sunday just to show of their latest and expensive clothes, shoes and other material possessions while others go to church to avoid neighbours and other people from talking about them. That is not how to worship God. You must decide within you to worship God with everything in you and will all your heart.

Know it today that if you have been living in sins, God may punish you with diseases.

If you have been suffering for illness for so long and you have been prayed for but no difference in your health and situation. You should seat yourself down and examine your past lives and ask God for mercy.
Sweethoney
Sweethoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostSweethoney Sun 11 Sep 2016, 10:22 pm

God's Divine Healing Giphy

Amen....
Gold
Gold
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 366d 8h 58m 42s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostGold Sun 11 Sep 2016, 10:41 pm

this show that divine healing comes from believing in God's words.
Ode12
Ode12
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 20m 38s

PostOde12 Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:32 am

The word of God is healing itself. I claim my healing.
Ode12
Ode12
Time Online : 20m 38s

PostOde12 Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:33 am

The world of God is miracle. It is mighty
Ash1920
Ash1920
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 7d 12h 40m 22s
State : Uttarakhand
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostAsh1920 Wed 19 Dec 2018, 8:15 am

Pastor Silas wrote:

Bible Reading: Ps 91:1-16; Ps 121:1-8; Ps 92:1-15; Rev 11:15; Det 33:13-16;
                     Nehum 2:6; Ezek 26:16; Jer 22;29; Ps 72:12-14.

Divine Healing comes from God. A perso to get God's healing, it must comes from God's touch. You must know that God can heal you without visiting the hospital. And also, God can heal you with the drugs which the doctor has prescribed for you.

James 5:14-15
"Is any sick among you?" Let him call for the elders o the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall rise him up, and if he hath committed sins they shall be forgiven"

The above scripture is rightly putting it that sickness comes from sin. When Jesus was in the world there two things he did which were:

1. Preaching of the word of God i.e preaching of repentance of sins

2. Healing of the sick

As a child of God in heaven, you must know that by the preaching the word of God, one will know the importance of God's kingdom. There are healing that is accompanied by the word of God you hear. Many people do not want to go to church and listen to the word of God but will want healing. they don't want to go to the church, but they want liberation, prosperity, favour, miracles etc. All these things cometh from the word of God. When you hear the God's word and accept it with all your heart, put you faith and trust in the word, then you will get your healing.

The amount of prayers does not determine your healing. What determines your healing is the word of God in you and the faith and trust you have in the word of God which you have heard.

Many people can be healed by just visiting them in the house and preaching to them and praying with them, while some will not even be healed despite their going to the church for prayers. The difference is that the word of God was found in the one who got his healing at home.

Many people are just after miracles, healing, blessing, etc. Any thing else about God's kingdom or whatever the Pastor and the Evangelist will be preaching before praying for over their problem will just be swept out into the dust bin. What they are just after after is just prayers, this is the reason why many people are not healed despite the amount of prayers rendered.

First of all, the word of God must be found in you before healing and miracles can take place in your life. And this is the reason some people get their miracles and blessing before others;

"Seek it first the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you."

The kingdom of God is the word of God. Seek it first the word of God and your healing shall be added unto you. Your miracle shall be added unto you and your break through shall be added unto you.

Before Jesus did most of his healing miracles, he first of all preached the gospel of God. God loves it when you accept his words completely with all your heart.

Revelation Concerning God's Will

God's will concerning healing is revealed in two (2) different ways:

1. God's Own Pronouncement: Ex 15: 26

Health and healing, miracles and blessings are all from God. If we are faithful, then God will heal and deliver us.

Ex 15:26 Says:
"And said, if that wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do tht which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep his statues upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the Lord that healeth thee"

From the above scriptures, you can see that God can afflict illness as a punishment for your sinful lifestyles. The Egyptians are people who do not know God nor walk in his statues. If you and I begins to live a sinful life, fornicates, lies, steals then, we are now the Egyptians.

God's own pronouncement of healing is the first phase of God divine healing which comes from doing the will of God. You need to decide to do the will of God, obey his commandment and walk in His statues. Some people go to church every Sunday  just to show of their latest and expensive clothes, shoes and other material possessions while others go to church to avoid neighbours and other people from talking about them. That is not how to worship God. You must decide within you to worship God with everything in you and will all your heart.

Know it today that if you have been living in sins, God may punish you with diseases.

If you have been suffering for illness for so long and you have been prayed for but no difference in your health and situation. You should seat yourself down and examine your past lives and ask God for mercy.

God is generous, and Kind to all his son
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Fri 12 Jul 2019, 8:33 pm

Nice piece of word
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum