Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Search Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In s*x Before Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweethoney
Sweethoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostSweethoney Tue 13 Sep 2016, 1:14 pm

Search Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In s*x Before Marriage  4223650_img20160911153253957_jpega0adae3faea58c77671ee7164cce1197

Queeneth Agbor has become one of the most talked about actresses in the movie industry and this has nothing to do with her roles in movies.

The attention Agbor has been getting in recent times is a fallout of some interviews she granted in the past.

In one of the interviews, Agbor, who is popular for her movie, Hooked, mentioned that she did not get a role in a movie that had Tonto Dikeh, as lead actress, because she refused to sleep with the producer of the movie.

Several people said the statement implied that Tonto Dikeh slept with the producer of the movie in order to get the lead role. A graduate of Microbiology from the University of Calabar, Agbor has denied the allegation.

“People always have something to talk about. It does not matter whether you say things that are meant to inspire people or not. People always have a way of making a mountain out of a molehill. I refused to respond before now because what was reported was not what I meant. I was only trying to inspire people by saying that Nollywood is not about s*x for roles. In order to succeed, you need to know your worth and you must also be able to pray ceaselessly. I didn’t say Tonto Dikeh slept with any producer. People will keep talking and that’s their problem.”

The Calabar-born actress, also told Sunday Scoop, why many people believe that Calabar girls are husband snatchers. “I don’t think we (Calabar girls) are husband snatchers, but we know how to keep a man to ourselves. Some men don’t like food, so you might not be able to keep him through that, but men like it when a lady is clean and of course good in bed. A Calabar girl is a combination of all,” she said.

Interestingly, Agbor believes in s*x before marriage because people need to have a feel of what they would have to live with for the rest of their lives.

“You have to know your package, I am not saying just go into it anyhow but just test it. You need to know what you are going into, so you don’t start cheating on your spouse. Most marriages that break up are solely because of this issue. So I think it is important for you to know what you are getting into,” she concluded.

Search Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In s*x Before Marriage  4228803_20160912212353_jpeg8e5d11221383d6fa6cbebda532e4f19e

Search Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In s*x Before Marriage  4228804_20160912212318_jpegcfa4f499211afc1d31dc9d3d145ad35d

Gunshot
Gunshot
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Tue 13 Sep 2016, 7:37 pm

She is beauriful.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum