Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

SHAMEFUL: TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails (PHOTOS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biafranpalace
Biafranpalace
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostBiafranpalace Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:20 pm

SHAMEFUL:  TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails

SHAMEFUL:  TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails (PHOTOS) Prophe10
amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

This is sooo funny and shameful that our Famous TB Joshua Deleted his facebook prophesy claims. I Just found out that the post wherein TB Joshua claimed to 'have seen' the winner of the US Presidential election has been taken down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luckily, I visited the page and kept it open since about 5am grin grin grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

Meanwhile see earlier thread and screenshot of his prediction here T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election

oh I pity the fake prophet n his fellow ERS

See The Photo of the Deleted False Prophesy Below;

SHAMEFUL:  TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails (PHOTOS) 4460655_screenshot20161109100717_png2743fa3c64523b94f1b0a16a9fdbc05f

Earlier Photos before the Page was deleted incase he tries to deny it any day;

SHAMEFUL:  TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails (PHOTOS) 4460656_screenshot20161109100817_pnga56ea110defaa59df2eb6e0f56f6c73a

SHAMEFUL:  TB Joshua Deletes His Facebook Post On US Election, As Prophesy Fails (PHOTOS) 4460657_screenshot20161109100821_jpegef47ee01890d3edc52bd0128c1efe9f7

See Videos of the False Prophesy incase he also wants to tries to deny it any day;

amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing  amusing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Abeg am sweating
exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted exhausted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum