Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Breaking! An Assassination Plot Of Donald Trump Was Just Exposed and It's Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nnamdi
Nnamdi
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 4s
State : Delta State
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostNnamdi Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:12 am

Breaking! An Assassination Plot Of Donald Trump Was Just Exposed and It's Bad Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fikwiz%2Ecom%3A5301%2Fresize%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fnoiimages%252Es3%252Eamazonaws%252Ecom%252Fimages%252Fredstate%252F20161111341721500%252Ejpeg%26width%3D800%26height%3D420%26option%3Dcrop%26darken%3D0%26blur%3D0&container=focus

*Please, share,share, share, this is huge

A California CEO with ties to the CIA is under hot water on Sunday, after comments he made regarding the assassination of President-Elect Donald Trump.

Truthfeed.com reported: In a stunning display of mental illness and a shocking inability to control his emotions, Matt Harrigan the President & CEO at PacketSled, located in San Diego, California, has declared that he will ASSASSINATE President-elect Trump with a sniper rifle.

He even doubled down on his plot and told the Secret Service to “bring it.”

Below is a series of demented tweets from this vile, violent, and mentally disturbed “businessman.”
TWITTER WDFX2EU8

Breaking! An Assassination Plot Of Donald Trump Was Just Exposed and It's Bad CxK0ARaUUAAIYqq

Apparently, Mr. Harrigan also has “ties” to the CIA which makes his threat and plot even more sinister.

Breaking! An Assassination Plot Of Donald Trump Was Just Exposed and It's Bad Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftruthfeed%2Ecom%2Fwp%2Dcontent%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F11%2FScreen%2DShot%2D2016%2D11%2D13%2Dat%2D12%2E55%2E32%2DPM%2D768x824%2Epng&container=focus

This is Matt’s twitter account here.
@mattharrigan

This is Matt’s Facebook here.
(Link: www.facebook.com)

This is the business number: (858) 225-2352

This sicko has been reported directly to the Trump campaign.

In addition, we’re calling on Facebook and Twitter to permanently BAN this man and his business from social media.

Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.

Read more @ (Link: truthfeed.com)
*Please share and comment on this incredible story
Nwabiafra
Nwabiafra
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostNwabiafra Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:15 pm

nothing will kill trump. I muslims are not happy but God dey.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum