Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Donald Trump is like a toothless bull dog Nigerian muslims Flames out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nnamdi
Nnamdi
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 4s
State : Delta State
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostNnamdi Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:33 am

Donald Trump is like a toothless bull dog Nigerian muslims Flames out Dt1-660x330

Early Wednesday when the news filtered in that 70-year-old Republican candidate, Donald Trump who made fiery anti-Islamic rhetoric a key part of his campaign has emerged the 45th American President elect, to succeed Mu-Barrak Obama, some Muslims across the country expressed shock, apprehensive of what would become the fate of their love ones, friends and relatives who are Muslims. But many others dismissed the fear saying Trump can’t carry out his threat adding that Trump’s bite was not a potent as his bark.

Opinion polls before Election day had given Clinton a slim lead, but the stunning result came in early Wednesday to give victory to Trump, thereby setting the stage for a drastic reordering of politics in United States.

With Trump as President of the world’s greatest power, many Muslims world-over are perturbed by his homophobic and xenophobic remarks during his campaign recently.

Last year December, Trump made a scathing remark about Islam, sparking anger among the world’s 1.5 billion followers of Islam when he called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States after a mass shooting in California, saying he would kick out Muslims from America.

ALSO READ Dollar holds up as traders await Fed rate hike clues

About 30 percent of Nigerians in America are Muslims.

Some Muslims who spoke to Facing the Kaaba on Wednesday when Trump defeated Hillary Clinton said: “I can’t believe Americans would vote this man who was not paying tax and without remorse said he was smart for evading tax. I cant believe this! It’s shocking!,” said AbdulHameed Olawale, a Muslim and Lagos based IT expert. But I want to see how he will carry out his threat because America like any other great country is an institution. One man cannot dictate for the whole of America,” he stated.

Another Muslim cleric who does not want his name in print called Facing the Kaaba from Abuja saying: “It is horrifying. Somebody talking about World Peace lost the election to somebody talking about war with Muslims. Somebody who is peaceful and accommodating lost the election to somebody with xenophobic policy.

Somebody who is more patriotic lost to somebody who is not paying tax. It is a surprise win. It is disturbing, but I know Allah knows why he won. Almighty Allah gives and takes power. I want to see how he will chase out Muslims from his country. Mallam Haroon, Let’s see how event will unfold,” he said.

“Yes I may be nervous but Allah gives power and He takes it at will. My take on whatever Trump intends to do is in Quran 99: 7-8 “Then shall anyone who has done an atom’s weight of good, shall see it! And anyone who has done an atom’s weight of evil, shall see it.”

Another Muslim, Ustaz AbdulWaheed Olowo said: “Right now, I want to see how Trump will work his talk on Muslims. He will first have to flush out all American Muslims though a minority out of America. We will then see what the reaction of other world leaders when he bans other Muslims from all over the world from entering US. I want to believe it is just a mere political statement meant only to win votes, it is a difficult thing to do. Besides, no leader worth his position will do anything to provoke a war, hatred and anger of people. But if he does it, we will all see the end result. So, I think those campaign talks would not be translated into tough xenophobic policies.”

The Quran says: “Say: “O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power..”

However, if this growing nervousness is based on the fact that tough anti-Islamic policies under Trump presidency could provoke more anger and breed violence, then global peace and world economic development is under threat if the US President elect make good his election promise.
Gina
Gina
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 78d 5h 54m 9s
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostGina Tue 15 Nov 2016, 7:57 am

Trump Them all
Princess
Princess
Lv2: Member
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 16m 15s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostPrincess Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:01 pm

Na so dey thing vex you all? Hahahhaha. Una oga dey kill shites and christians...
Princess
Princess
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 16m 15s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostPrincess Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:01 pm

Na so dey thing vex you all? Hahahhaha. Una oga dey kill shites and christians...
Biafranpalace
Biafranpalace
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostBiafranpalace Tue 15 Nov 2016, 6:50 pm

dont worry war against muslims have begun. Una go soon hear am
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum