Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Some Yoruba continues to gag me and insult me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oduduwavoice
Oduduwavoice
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ondo

PostOduduwavoice Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:02 pm

Some Yoruba continues to gag me and insult me that why I my not rooting for Oduduwa Republic and why Biafra? This is a question they will never post to Professor Wole Soyinka because it is Professor Wole Soyinka and they will not dare face or insult the great intellectual sage because the Gongi himself is a child of reputable recognized background but who is me? Never mind, I am Makanjuola the son from the dogged Makanjuola lineage who studied and still studying the history of this wide world from Yoruba prism. I hate popularity and God knows this. I will stand for universal justice wherever or by whosoever invoked it. I am universal in thinking and I hate all forms of imperialism whether minor or major and I do not own anybody apologies for this. Death is the minimum suffering I can undergo for seeking for my peoples freedom and I know without any form of ambiguity that the Yoruba people and nation deserve this freedom from Nigeria and Nigeria is not the country where the majority of the Yoruba people will find happiness, economic stability and the peace of mind. Afenifere do not represent the true reflections of the Yoruba pains in Nigeria and it is only a group with Yorubas non- genuine freedom quest that will oppose the demand of a Prof Ango- Abudulahi that Nigeria must breakup position. Ohaneze is a food hungry seeking group populated just like Afenifere or Afenifebi whatever their current dubious postures on National issues might portray them to be, as Yoruba hungry food hunters and serial cowards using the genuine aspirations of their respective peoples to seeking for porridge prepared from the table of one Nigeria. The demand for restructuring will have no bearing in the lives of the people if such campaigns do not get to the root of why some must be born to cheat the others. I do not celebrate grandstanding of seeking for peace where equity, justice and freedom do not abound. One Nigeria is not sacrosanct and if you derived some must pleasure of referencing the South-Sudan miasma what about other places where similar experiences had taken place and highly successful. Wake up from your slumber and stop living in a F@@l paradise which is one Nigeria that is hell. Do you not intimidate me with bogus credentials if such do not bring peace and joy in freedom to the majority of your own people because if you continue to do so, you may not last? I stand with Biafra, because by my convictions, for Biafra ingenuity, as a an Oduduwa Republic Activists, I am free.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum