Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

YOU ARE JUST BEING AN IGNORAMUS, INTELLECTUALLY CORRUPT, PROFESSIONALLY SELF-SERVING AND SYCOPHANTIC, IF YOU OPPOSE AGITATIONS FOR THE BREAKUP OF NIGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oduduwavoice
Oduduwavoice
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ondo

PostOduduwavoice Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:06 pm

PART ONE
YOU ARE JUST BEING AN IGNORAMUS, INTELLECTUALLY CORRUPT, PROFESSIONALLY SELF-SERVING AND SYCOPHANTIC, IF YOU OPPOSE AGITATIONS FOR THE BREAKUP OF NIGERIA:
I did not attend and graduated from the university, only to end up becoming a slave to an entity created to destroy the humanity of my people. I do not attached any fake emotional acceptability of being a citizen of a country governed within the context of one Nigeria, as a food chain nationalism, created by foreigners and via which many of the millions of the people are slaves, in this environment, these so called citizens still remains strangers to one another, yet, some self-serving idiots choose to criminally concluded that this do not matter, and do not recognize their full right of existence as Human-beings. How can individuals continue to lay claims to being citizens of a country that do not recognize their rights to exist and fully express themselves by creating the enabling environment and policies that will bring out the best display of their creative and cognitive ingenuity, productive capacities and progressive strong inclinations. I continue to hate Nigeria as it was not created to be anything good and my hatred for the concept one Nigeria continue to deepens as certain elements continue to insults me on the basis of my positions concerning the unworkable and exposure of the mirage called national unity. When the strong open campaign for the necessity for an Oduduwa Nation commenced on social media, especially on Facebook, I was one of the major advocate for this inevitable solution to the Yoruba question in Nigeria and many more Yoruba voice via series of their canvassed positions joined in the calls for a sovereign Yoruba State. Some of these people, we later met in real life and others we never do. But since the last president elections, I can categorically inform the world and the Yoruba people that some of those calling for Yoruba freedom are fake and mere opportunists who merely just want to employ their accessibility to some of us to get connected to certain powerful Yoruba circles and which they felt they had achieved.
However, many of these Yoruba fake Nationalists are still on Facebook today for personal agendas they choose to pursue by under hiding under the garb of Yoruba Nationalism they cannot ever be openly be part of its practical actualization.
Yes it is me Makanjuola Adigun Muhammed, from the linage of Bashroun Ogunmola of ancient Ilu Ibadan. I am not a Coward.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum