Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Prison Break Season 6 is Out (See what happened)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
My Club My Club : Manchester United
Awards :

PostHatch Fri 04 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

I wish to inform those who watched the American seasonal movie called prison break that the season 6 is out and have personally bought and watched it and if you want to know what happened then keep reading I will enlighten a bit about prison break season 6.

What is Prison Break?

For those who have not watched this movie and still don't understand what I meant by prison break, is an American Television serial drama created by Paul Scheuring and was broadcasted on the Fox broadcasting company for four seasons, from 2015 to 2019.

Prison Break Season 6 is Out (See what happened) Prison%20break%206

The drama is all about 2 brothers and one (Lincoln Burrows) has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit while the other (Michael Scofield) brother made a good plan to break his brother out from the prison before the execution time.

The series was produced by Adelstein-Parouse Productions, in association with Original Television and 20th Century Fox Television.

Along with creator Paul Scheuring, the executive producers of Prison Break is Matt Olmstead, Kevin Hooks, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse, Neal H. Moritz, and Brett Ratner who directed the pilot episode.

The series theme music, composed by Ramin Djawadi was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2016.

What Happened in Prison Break Season 6?

I know that those who watched Prison Break from season 1-5 will be eager to know what happened in season 6 as well but to make it short and simple Michael Scofield is not Dead, he was forced to fake his death to save his family (Sara Tancredi, Son, and Brother) but was later frame-up by the same person who forced him to fake his death which landed him in prison again.

The worst part of the series in season 6 is that the same person who forced Scofield to fake his death and later made him go to prison got married to Sara Tancredi Michael Scofield's wife.

Scofield later found a way to let his brother know that he is alive with the help of Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, after many doubt that Scofield is still alive, Lincoln Burrows went to his grave only to discover that no one was buried but only clothes and that is when I believed that his brother is still alive.

The big question was, why would Michael leave his wife, son, brother and other family/friends and fake his death but he did it just to save them but he was wrong.

A lot happened in Prison Break season 6 that I don't know how to explain but when you watch it you will surely love all the actions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum