Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

JAMB Begins E-mailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Thu 22 Feb 2018, 1:22 pm

JAMB Begins E-mailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME  Vllkyt419degifr2i.cca1e697

We're pleased to inform you that the JAMB Mock Examination Slips for 2018 are now being distributed via Email by JAMB. Those who registered for 2018 UTME and selected to write the Mock Exam, using their correct email addresses should get it delivered to them in the coming days.

Remember that JAMB had slated the Mock Exam to hold on Monday, 26th Feb, 2018, while the Main UTME is expected to begin as from 9th March, 2018.

Those who indicated interest to write the Mock, and are yet to receive any email from JAMB can try login into their JAMB profile online to see if access has been granted to them to print the slip. If you have been granted access, please come back here and share with others, so you can guide us.

Feel free to share your Mock Exam Slip as a comment under this post. You can also attach a screenshot if you wish.
If you did not indicate interest to write the Mock Exam, you should not worry. Myschool.com will create a LIVE Mock Exam thread, where you can follow all the event on the Mock Exam Day. It would seem as if you actually went for the exam, as students will be reporting issues happening Nationwide.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum