Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Is it wrong or right to use mobile app Bible as your Bible in the church?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:53 am

Is it wrong or right to use mobile app Bible as your Bible in the church? Priest10

Bikonu, is it wrong or right to use mobile app Bible as your Bible in the church?
Anonymous
Esther

PostEsther Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:55 am

Bible is just like a book written by men it does not matter weather phone or d book itself wat is in d book is also in d phone. Afterall ur phone carries all d translation for easy understanding
Anonymous
Nkechi

PostNkechi Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:56 am

There is nothing wrong except it becomes a form of distraction to you
Anonymous
Egwu

PostEgwu Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:59 am

The same thing, all re d word of God
Anonymous
noblest

Postnoblest Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:01 am

Brother...can I talk to you.
Excuse me,why are you ashamed of your bible?
Has anyone gone to the farm leaving behind his farm tools ?
Why going to Church without your Bible?
As a christian,what separates you from others is what you carry.
How many people have you seen diverted to the night clubs with their bible in their hands...I don't mean inside the handbag.
As a light,you're meant to shine and not to be hidden.
Run away from heresies!
Carry your Bible,that is what tells us where you're going!
If you're ashamed to preach Christ,then Christ won't be guilty to deny you on that judgement day.
Why taking your phone to read from there when you have your bible?
Moreover,the Bible itself is a book where you can still underline some texts and verses for further studies at home. So where do you do that on your phone?
Let us stop deceiving ourselves!!!
Take your Bible along with you while going to the Church!
A word is enough..
If you wish,keep arguing!!!
Anonymous
Daniels

PostDaniels Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:02 am

It's not wrong, what matters is the word inside it
Anonymous
Pepertual

PostPepertual Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:04 am

It wrong bt most pastors nah are days use dia tablet as Bible in d church
Anonymous
Obeh

PostObeh Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:06 am

Pls how is it wrong my people is it not thesame word of God dt is in ur phone bible for me I don't see anything wrong with it.
Anonymous
Iyke

PostIyke Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:06 am

Its wrong
Anonymous
Nwa Faith

PostNwa Faith Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:08 am

Well,even among the pastors, they have kept away the word of God, and now using a device (phones)that treats the word of God as an App. This is only seen among the Christians. U can never see Muslim going for Islamic study with a phone. It has also made so many people to reply to mails, whatapps and Facebooks while the preaching is on ,because they have their bible App in their phones. Meanwhile, if U were asked to identity Urself as a Christian with an physical evidence to prove it. What would U use??? Ur phone or Ur Bible.??
Chatter
Chatter
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 384d 22h 1m 51s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostChatter Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:10 am

Nwa Faith wrote:Well,even among the pastors, they have kept away the word of God, and now using a device (phones)that treats the word of God as an App. This is only seen among the Christians. U can never see Muslim going for Islamic study with a phone. It has also made so many people to reply to mails, whatapps and Facebooks while the preaching is on ,because they have their bible App in their phones. Meanwhile, if U were asked to identity Urself as a Christian with an physical evidence to prove it. What would U use??? Ur phone or Ur Bible.??
 CARRYING BIBLE IN YOUR HAND OR ON YOUR HEAD IS NOT AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BUT YOUR BELIEVE IN IT WITH CORRESPONDING ACTION OF YOUR FAITH IN THE INFORMATION WRITTEN IN BIBLE. THAT'S THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
Danqueen
Danqueen
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostDanqueen Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:11 am

Chatter wrote:
Nwa Faith wrote:Well,even among the pastors, they have kept away the word of God, and now using a device (phones)that treats the word of God as an App. This is only seen among the Christians. U can never see Muslim going for Islamic study with a phone. It has also made so many people to reply to mails, whatapps and Facebooks while the preaching is on ,because they have their bible App in their phones. Meanwhile, if U were asked to identity Urself as a Christian with an physical evidence to prove it. What would U use??? Ur phone or Ur Bible.??
 CARRYING BIBLE IN YOUR HAND OR ON YOUR HEAD IS NOT AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BUT YOUR BELIEVE IN IT WITH CORRESPONDING ACTION OF YOUR FAITH IN THE INFORMATION WRITTEN IN BIBLE. THAT'S THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
WHETHER THE BIBLE IS IN HARD COPY(book) OR IN SOFT COPY(in application) DOES NOT MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR FAITH IN IT AND NOT ON THE MATERIAL IT IS WRITTEN
Anonymous
Usoro

PostUsoro Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:12 am

It's wrong ooo......

It is PIRACY
Anonymous
Nuble

PostNuble Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:13 am

Use whatever you have to the glory of God that gave it to you. Even that phone, it won't be expectional
Anonymous
Uchechukwu

PostUchechukwu Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:14 am

Lets stop playing church and be fooling ourselves thinking we are respecting God , if we say we can't use phone bible in church that means you're hiding something from God. Think able it
Anonymous
Joe1

PostJoe1 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:15 am

It's not wrong but not advisable.
Anonymous
Williams8

PostWilliams8 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:16 am

Bible is bible the word of doesn't change no matter the form
Anonymous
Vincent..

PostVincent.. Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:17 am

The same group of Pentecostals that condemned bulletins in the Catholic churches are introducing and supporting telephone as word of God in their churches . Where are we going African Christians? For me it is 100% wrong .
Anonymous
Iyke90

PostIyke90 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:18 am

not wrong
Anonymous
Goo

PostGoo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:18 am

it is not wrong
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum