Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

A man is heart broken right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:02 am

A man is heart broken right now 30446310

#copied
According to him he was dating two Ladies,one of the Ladies was too lazy. she dislike carrying out any domestic chore whenever she visited him.
The second lady was homely, does the cooking and laundry without complaining,when they were dating,she was always pounding yam and making their local soup for him.when it was time to get married he choose the homely girl,unfortunately it has been two years they got married,but she had never pounded yam for him,she doesn't wash his clothed as she use to do,she turned to be lazy and she nags a lot unlike when they were dating.the guy is really regretting the whole thing now.
Please,how would you advice him?

Don't criticize me,biko nu
Anonymous
Ekeh

PostEkeh Tue 06 Mar 2018, 4:17 am

My dear am sorry for you but nest time try and look on God for a wife material and if she used to do those things before you marry her I believe she can do it again depending on the way you are behaving now check if you are behaving the way you used to behave when you are dating her and she is doing those things if not change your behavior and she will come to be the person you used to know

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum