Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Reasons Why You Should Be Patient With SEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venusg
Venusg
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Edo State
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostVenusg Wed 19 Mar 2014, 10:33 pm

One should be patient with SEO. Yes, SEO needs patient and hard effort. If you are an impatient type who is desperate to seeing your site rank at the first page in few minutes, then i should put this question to you, “Do you think that you are the only one optimizing your website for better ranking?” again, “Do you think that your competitors are just folding their arms day after day to let you outrank them in search engine?” No! Capital No. You should know that as you are working on your SEO your competitors are working on theirs as well.

So, why put little effort and you are already yawning for a big catch. SEO isn’t working like magic. Even if it does, it still take a bit time to work, remember. I know, we all want instant result of your SEO.

See what happens on search engine. When you first submit your site to search engines, let me take Google for example, it will be indexed. Some time you will not find your site on search engine if it is the first time you are submitting.

Maybe, about four days later you will see your site.
What do you think was really happening when you didn’t see your site then? Google was busy trying to find a suitable and appropriate ranking for your site.

When you start building your back-links, what happens is that whenever google bots find a reputable links, your site rank will decrease in ranking and will rapidly increase after 2 days or so depending on the quality of the site. You may be scared if you are that curious type. And this is what actually happens when ever you keep working on your link building.

More so, Google considers the age of a website and ranks it. So, if your site is new, you can’t just be expecting your website to rank higher than the older site just in the twinkle of an eye. It doesn’t work that way. Work on your SEO and be patient.

Content, you cannot expect your new website that has little portion of content to get more traffic and rank higher than your competitors’ sites who have more quality contents.

I really think you have seen a bit reason why you should take it easy with SEO. Be easy! Don’t take short cuts, don’t run faster than you can by buying links just because you want your site to rank higher.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum