Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Ppc Vs Ptc: Which One Drives More Traffic In Tn Terms Of Advertisement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forumfather
Forumfather
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 2h 56m 50s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostForumfather Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:45 pm

I want to know which of these, PPC advertising company and PTC advertising company which one drives more traffic as regards to online advertisement. I want to advertise my site I don’t know which one to go for.
Hazard
Hazard
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostHazard Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:49 pm

Both works well but you will know that PTC sites that is not well recognized can’t drives much traffic to your kind of website like Google or Yahoo and PPC company that’s is not well recognized cannot drive much traffic like big PTC companies
NiceDoctor
NiceDoctor
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostNiceDoctor Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:50 pm

Above all google adwords is good and still drives more traffic than any other PPC advertisement company and PTC advertisement company
Wizards
Wizards
Lv1: New Member
Gender Gender : Male
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostWizards Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:51 pm

PTC advertisement is good an better because it drives quick traffic since thousands of people are using PTC to earn money either as a referral or just clicking ads your advertisement can easy drive you quick traffic instantly.
Gunshot
Gunshot
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:53 pm

I love this comment
Both works well but you will know that PTC sites that is not well recognized can’t drives much traffic to your kind of website like Google or Yahoo and PPC company that’s is not well recognized cannot drive much traffic like big PTC companies
Yeah! I support it but to this one below NO

PTC advertisement is good an better because it drives quick traffic since thousands of people are using PTC to earn money either as a referral or just clicking ads your advertisement can easy drive you quick traffic instantly.
I can’t support it because of my own opinion. Just know it that it is not every country that goes for PTC. Yeah! Because PTC companies uses pay pal for payment only few uses Alertpal and known use Master card, credit card, debitcard or visa card. And you know so well as I know that all those countries that are banned from using pay pal will never venture to use PTC as a means of advertisement or even money making. Since google and yahoo and even many other ppc companies in the in the internet are using Master card, credit card, debitcard or visa card which supports all countries I advice you and equally recommend you to use PPC companies
Wizards
Wizards
Gender Gender : Male
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostWizards Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:54 pm

Gunshot wrote:I love this comment
Yeah! I support it but to this one below NO

I can’t support it because of my own opinion. Just know it that it is not every country that goes for PTC. Yeah! Because PTC companies uses pay pal for payment only few uses Alertpal and known use Master card, credit card, debitcard or visa card. And you know so well as I know that all those countries that are banned from using pay pal will never venture to use PTC as a means of advertisement or even money making. Since google and yahoo and even many other ppc companies in the in the internet are using Master card, credit card, debitcard or visa card which supports all countries I advice you and equally recommend you to use PPC companies
Facebook ads could work for him.
Gunshot
Gunshot
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:56 pm

Yahoo! Forget about that. And i agree with you on PTC. But demanding on one's business facebook could be good or even evening advertising on you local website
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum