Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

5 Reasons Ronaldo Change Clubs And 5 Reasons Messi Never Changed Club

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Nweke Emmanuel Ifeanyi N

PostNweke Emmanuel Ifeanyi N Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:28 pm

PNobody told Steven Gerard to change club, Giggs no.Instead of appreciating faithfulness, we are celebrating Football club prostitution.
Is any club wishing to match the market value of Messi? Tell the Professors to go to primary schools and teach if they know that they are good teachers. Pls get sense
Anonymous
O. Anyimp

PostO. Anyimp Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:36 pm

People should learn how to mind their business, messi is messi likewise ronaldo . both of them have different talent and vision.
Anonymous
Emmanuelgh

PostEmmanuelgh Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:48 pm

Imagine Messi in Getafe nd Ronaldo in Genoa.
No disrespect, but Messi's chapter will close, bt Ronaldo will still win the champions league.
Take for instance, der national teams, Ronaldo wit bunch of low class players, he carried dem on his back nd won d Euro 2016,
but Messi with d biggest of players, he couldn't win a stainless cup despite playing 3 finals
Anonymous
Uzoigwe Samuel O

PostUzoigwe Samuel O Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:53 pm

Ronaldo changes club to maintain one of the highest paid but Messi wants to be a legend at Barça
Anonymous
Sosssy

PostSosssy Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:34 am

As a football lover and armature player, I have what I cherish in a player, if football is all about scoring goals, the likes of Ronaldinho, Roy Kane , Viera, Maldini, Zidane, Rivaldo, carlos, et al , would have no name in the world of soccer. Though teams need the goals to win matches but someone need to defend, keep, create the chances. I have seen messi been deployed as a deep midfielder, winger, attacking midfielder and he has excelled in all, Messi can create chances, assist and score. Ronaldo is a great player with good scoring abilities but Messi is a better player, my opinion though.
Anonymous
ob Ofobuikem

Postob Ofobuikem Tue 19 Mar 2019, 7:22 am

Ronaldo should have gone to Real betis or lower clubs, why choosing big clubs
Anonymous
Patrickon

PostPatrickon Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:31 am

If Messi change to another club, that will be the end of his career in football.
Anonymous
Chukwukere259

PostChukwukere259 Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:32 am

Football is all about buying and selling, taking new challenges and so on. So if u think u are good enough take a new challenge by changing to another club
Anonymous
Fnwafor

PostFnwafor Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:36 am

Chukwukere259 wrote:Football is all about buying and selling, taking new challenges and so on. So if u think u are good enough take a new challenge by changing to another club
He will take one against English team soon!!!
Anonymous
Oparawilshere

PostOparawilshere Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:38 am

I luv Ronaldo more my man bt wen u watch Messi well guy u fit wan change mind ....bt I luv Ronaldo 10 much bt 4 Messi na fasting ND prayer u fit use stop d guy especially around dat Barca players he get eye every whr
Anonymous
Vitus

PostVitus Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:39 am

I luv Ronaldo more my man bt wen u watch Messi well guy u fit wan change mind ....bt I luv Ronaldo 10 much bt 4 Messi na fasting ND prayer u fit use stop d guy especially around dat Barca players he get eye every where
I respect… u spoke well
Anonymous
EltinoKingsleyChimobi

PostEltinoKingsleyChimobi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:40 am

If you can be sold then you can be replaced,
MESSI is irreplaceable
Give me 5 reasons, your mum don't want to change your dad to another man?
Anonymous
Bethel Ogwudu

PostBethel Ogwudu Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:47 am

Because he is a king
Anonymous
Ukemba

PostUkemba Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:48 am

MESSI is like Hausa man in business, agreement is agreement.
RONALDO is like an IGBO man, even 2months after the transaction and someone promise to add something on top.. He will call you and say!!! Bia enyiaaa business anyiaa aga awork ooh.. iga etin Nye I he na elu ...O ghi E nye achi m ya.. mazi enyimba choro ya bad bad..
Anonymous
EgwuNa

PostEgwuNa Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:50 am

Ukemba wrote:MESSI is like Hausa man in business, agreement is agreement.
RONALDO is like an IGBO man, even 2months after the transaction and someone promise to add something on top.. He will call you and say!!! Bia enyiaaa business anyiaa aga awork ooh.. iga etin Nye I he na elu ...O ghi E nye achi m ya.. mazi enyimba choro ya bad bad..
amusing amusing amusing
Guy na ur answer sure pass
Anonymous
chizzysweetyN

PostchizzysweetyN Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:53 am

5 Reasons for the both
1) Messi is Messi while Ronaldo is Ronaldo
2) Ronaldo is Ronaldo while Messi is Messi
3) Messi is not Ronaldo while Ronaldo is not Messi
4) Ronaldo is not Messi while Messi is not Ronaldo
5) Messi starts with M while Ronaldo starts with R.
Anonymous
Bright Buggy Nnadi

PostBright Buggy Nnadi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:56 am

chizzysweetyN wrote:5 Reasons for the both
1) Messi is Messi while Ronaldo is Ronaldo
2) Ronaldo is Ronaldo while Messi is Messi
3) Messi is not Ronaldo while Ronaldo is not Messi
4) Ronaldo is not Messi while Messi is not Ronaldo
5) Messi starts with M while Ronaldo starts with R.
The best answer so far. They are separate entities. One mustn't do something because the other is doing it. They have the right to do what they deem right as long as it's not contravening the rules of the game
Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:56 am

Ukemba wrote: MESSI is like Hausa man in business, agreement is agreement.
funny guy.... worried
Barcaman
Barcaman
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:01 am

Emmanuelgh wrote:Imagine Messi in Getafe nd Ronaldo in Genoa.
No disrespect, but Messi's chapter will close, bt Ronaldo will still win the champions league.
Take for instance, der national teams, Ronaldo wit bunch of low class players, he carried dem on his back nd won d Euro 2016,
but Messi with d biggest of players, he couldn't win a stainless cup despite playing 3 finals

my guy, your imagination is tainted!! So even if CR7 joins Cean of French league 1, They will win both UEFA and league trophy. nod

And about ronaldo winning with portugal, he just carried Portugal. Pease with how many goals n assists or you don't know he was sitting on the bench with ice pack on his leg when they won france? How did he now win it for them? And why can't he carry them past round 16 in world cup, aside 1 euro win what else has he done with his country??

Last edited by Barcaman on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous
Tochukwuki

PostTochukwuki Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:03 am

See, Messi is committed to FC Barcelona especially for saving his life when his family couldn't.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum