Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

5 Reasons Ronaldo Change Clubs And 5 Reasons Messi Never Changed Club

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Chido Obidike

PostChido Obidike Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:12 pm

why would ppl see God and still tells him to come down from the cross?
Anonymous
Chinweike Chukwuneke

PostChinweike Chukwuneke Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:17 pm

ronaldo can do well in any club bt messi cant
Anonymous
Prince2668

PostPrince2668 Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:28 pm

Only an e.diot will support the motion to remain in one league.
Those saying it actually left their village for city. Now they fail to use their brain.
Anonymous
Chikezie Orji

PostChikezie Orji Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm

Just one reason...see,messi is a football god while cr7 is not...gods don't change base. They can cross border and cause havoc,but will still return to their base. So messi can't leave his base(barca) cos he is a god
Anonymous
Michael Onyekachi

PostMichael Onyekachi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:32 pm

I love messI bcos he is skilful and talented, I also love cr7 bcos he is hardworking
Onochie
Onochie
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger
Gender Gender : Male
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostOnochie Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:35 pm

Michael Onyekachi wrote: I love messI bcos he is skilful and talented, I also love cr7 bcos he is hardworking

so messi is lazy abi. You guys should stop that hard working thing. Do you think messi can be performing game in game out if he is not hard working or is it his body frame that is deceiving you

Last edited by Onochie on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Michael Onyekachi

PostMichael Onyekachi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:38 pm

Lol.. I never said Messi is lazy. For instance, someone who is destined to be a teacher, might go to class and teach without preparation and the students will enjoy the teaching. While someone who is not a teacher by nature buh love to teach will prepare very well b4 going out to teach. Bcos he prepared very well, d students will equaly understand and appreciate d teachings.
Both of them are good, Just dat dey are coming from different angles
Anonymous
Emmanuel Kingland

PostEmmanuel Kingland Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:41 pm

Coz he is always the best everywhere he goes but messi is a local champion
Anonymous
Jerry Okezie

PostJerry Okezie Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:43 pm

Messi is a very good football player who is gifted to star for only Barcelona football club but CR7 is a great star who shines any were he goes.. Call him MTN if you like. He is indeed a GENIUS...
Anonymous
Chukwuebuka God'son

PostChukwuebuka God'son Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:47 pm

Some peple shaaa Why didn't your cr7 join club with no name there you can compare him to messi, your cr7 should have join Atlanta or any other club see whether you will hear his name
Anonymous
Obinna Bright

PostObinna Bright Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:49 pm

My Brother, I’m a CR7’s fan. Running from one club to the other doesn’t make too the best player. I was pissed with his comment when he said Messi should change club for a new challenge. Unlike Real Madrid, Barca gives Messi everything he wants, He has no reason to betray them, I bet wrong would do the same if he was treated the same way as Messi in Real Madrid. If CR7 really want to prove himself, then he should look for a non league club or a club in the lower division and bring them to the top flight like Okocha did with Bolton, or better still carry league with them.
Anonymous
Isaac Favour

PostIsaac Favour Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:50 pm

Talking abt goals, messi do score exceptional goals... He is skilful.. He is not selfish in given passes to his fellow strikers, he is an engine room in front of goal..when messi is with the ball, his fellow strikers has 90% chances of scoring with lesser stress BC messi with his tribling abilities will gather 3-4 opunets and lay a killer pass.. Messi dosnt compete unlike Rinaldo.. Which is also one one the greatest player in this generation.. He is hardworking.. He is very good in front of goal.. But people work for Ronaldo for him to finished.. He always wnt to compete, I have watched his against messi, he hardly drible pass a player one on one.. He is talented while messi is gifted.. But above all, both are good in their different ways... Ask me any question, and I will and you . thanks
Anonymous
Ifeanyi Ikeh Raymond

PostIfeanyi Ikeh Raymond Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:51 pm

Ronaldo left madrid cos he knew most players ar wick dat d club wont perform this season,,,nd he cant walk alone but messi remain what he's even when d team Losses form,,,,meaning dt messi is a creactivitie player while ronaldo needs a well biuld team to perfom his best in d pitch
Anonymous
Isaac Ogbuagu

PostIsaac Ogbuagu Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm

Ronaldo is always moving to prove a point, Messi has already proved that point. What's the point moving up and down
Anonymous
Isaac Ogbuagu

PostIsaac Ogbuagu Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm

Ronaldo is always moving to prove a point, Messi has already proved that point. What's the point moving up and down
Anonymous
Emmanuel Nwaeze

PostEmmanuel Nwaeze Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:59 pm

I want to ask this question. If you are working in company and you are being paid well for your good work,and hv achieve a lot in the company. Will you resign and start working for a new company. ?.I think Messi is okay with Barca. He will achieve everything in Barcelona.
IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:45 pm

What a beautiful argument
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum