Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby (PHOTOS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:17 pm

Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby. Below is what she wrote:

[quote]It started in the month of March 2018,after traditional marriage, ne week to wedding and a call came a week for youth service together with pregnancy and God bless her this year 2019 with a bouncing baby girl,  l within one year,this excess love, o God be the glory. /quote]

Congrats babe and Thank God for the safe delivery of your baby. party party

Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby (PHOTOS) 54278210
Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby (PHOTOS) 54256510
Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby (PHOTOS) 53692810
]Chinonso Ndubuisi Is Thanking God For The Safe Delivery Of Her New Born Baby (PHOTOS) 54393310

Last edited by IgboistReporter on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Treachx
Treachx
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 1084d 1h 35m 58s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostTreachx Fri 22 Mar 2019, 5:48 pm

Cute child. Still looks so innocent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum