Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Female Evangelist, Helen Ukpabio Deported From The UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad_boy
Bad_boy
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBad_boy Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:22 pm

Notorius 'Witch hunter', Apostle' Helen Ukpabio, the founder of Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries in Calabar, has been deported from the UK by the British government over her threat to the lives of children in the country.
Female Evangelist, Helen Ukpabio Deported From The UK Helen_ukpa

Modupe Ariyo, the Executive Director of Africa Unite Against Child Abuse took to social media to rejoice over the news that she had been deported.

Her deportation is coming after citizens urged the Home Secretary Theresa May to deport the popular Nigerian evangelist from returning to the UK as a result of her weird beliefs in witchcraft.

Helen who had flown in to the UK to preach to congregations in London made about three appearances, including one at a private home and about a dozen people attended each event which offered help to those "under attack" from witchcraft, ancestral or "mermaid" spirits has not only deported, there are also reports that she has been banned from entering the UK until further notice.

Apparently Helen who had once confessed to have been betrothed to Satan as a teenager before being rescued from a cult at the age of 17 after meeting with Christ isn't just a threat outside her country.

Nigerian and International Human Rights groups have also called on the Federal and Cross River State governments to put a stop to a renewed campaign against "witchcraft" in the state.

It would be recalled that the lady evangelist held a special deliverance session last year tagged, "Ember Months Special 2013 Witches on the Run".

The 'witch hunter' who wrote in her book 'Unveiling The Mysteries of Witchcraft', that "If a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health he or she is a servant of Satan", was deported last week after campaigners called on UK Home Secretary to deport and ban her from the UK for leading the spread of witch hunting in Nigeria, especially amongst children, some of whom have suffered torture and even killed.
Chimex
Chimex
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostChimex Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:53 pm

I can't blame any nation degrading and uselessly mal-handling Nigerians. We ought to set our nation clean. So, this people likes witchcraft.
Chimex
Chimex
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostChimex Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:53 pm

I can't blame any nation degrading and uselessly mal-handling Nigerians. We ought to set our nation clean. So, this people likes witchcraft.
NDoc
NDoc
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostNDoc Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:24 pm

Shameless people. Hw are they allowing evil in theor nation. They dnt even want solutions.
Sweethoney
Sweethoney

PostSweethoney Wed 23 Apr 2014, 8:23 am

Madam help us hunt witches here. We have many of them
Zenith
Zenith
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 1h 52m 24s

PostZenith Wed 23 Apr 2014, 10:31 pm

I like oyibo people eee, too much intellect renders on dullard. Madam sorry ooo
Barcaman
Barcaman
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Thu 24 Apr 2014, 5:40 pm

I don't see this world going forward again
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum