Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decency
Decency
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 6s
State : Oyinbo, PH
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostDecency Tue 17 May 2016, 3:05 pm

This woman write. Pls, read what she has to say.

"I’m 38. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 28, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation."
Gunshot
Gunshot
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostGunshot Tue 17 May 2016, 9:05 pm

Ehyaaaa! Sorry ooo. God will make away. He will surely provide.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum