Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Journey To Biafraland Started As Wealthy Biafrans Begin To Take Their Properties Home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:15 pm

Journey To Biafraland Started As Wealthy Biafrans Begin To Take Their Properties Home. 14682110
Just as it was shared online unedited. Read below:

The journey to go home have started ..............This edifice is not situated in Abuja, Victoria island, Lekki, Lagos island, but in a rural community in Anambra state called Umuchukwu in Orumba south local government area.

It is an orthopaedic hospital with state of the art facilities singlehandedly built by an American based medical doctor, Dr Godwin Mmaduka.

Dr. Godwin Maduka, a billionaire, is the Founder and CEO of Las Vegas Pain Institute Nevada, United States of America.

This hospital when completed will be the best of its kind in Nigeria and West Africa in general, according to world health organisation.

This same man singlehandedly built standard roads with street lights, churches, well equipped schools and homes to the less privileges. We can turn our respective local communities to mega cities, let us not wait on government. Nnewi is one of the major industrial hub centres in West Africa today because of individual efforts of its indigens.

- Amuluonyen'ego Kevin Maobim
Sweethoney
Sweethoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostSweethoney Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:39 pm

Nice discission. Go home solve the challenges in your home town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum