Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Biafra Sovereignty Not Negotiable –Uwazuruike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Sat 10 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

The Leader of Biafra Independence Movement (BIM) Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, yesterday said that crude oil was the beginning and the end of one Nigeria, saying that if the Hausa owned the crude oil, Ndigbo would have been pushed out of Nigeria many years ago.
Uwazuruike was reacting to President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement when he visited the Benin Crown Prince, Edaiken of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa last week. The President was quoted as saying “please sit down and reflect and remember what I said 30 years ago that there is no other nation like Nigeria. We will remain one together because no matter where you go, the colour of your skin will be a problem for you’’.
The BIM leader blamed Britain for the problems facing Nigeria today, adding that former colonial master Lord Lugard joined two different entities together without seeking the consent of the people concerned when he discovered that the resources being generated from the Niger Delta of Southern Nigeria could be used to administer the two protectorates (North & South).
Uwazuruike who spoke through his Director of Information Mr. Chris Mocha, said despite the fact that Edo State is not part of Biafran territory, he disagreed with the President saying, “no amount of preaching on ‘one Nigeria’ can save the country from going the way of the Soviet Union.”
According to him: “We wanted Biafra because the resources from the South East and South- south have been confiscated with the Nigerian military forces to develop La gos, Abuja and other areas in the North while the former Eastern Region was left to wallow in neglect, dilapidation and state of disrepair.”.
The BIM leader observed with sadness that those who hated the South-East and Niger-Delta people now wanted the two zones to remain in one Nigeria with them but warned that any region that fights against Biafra actualization is fighting against God and the people.
“The amalgamation of southern and northern Nigeria by the British had been experimented for 100 years according to the secret government document the British left after independence.
“Although the document is kept secret, this fact is generally known to the ruling class, most dons of political science and law as well as the government of UK. However, there has been consistent efforts by Nigerian government to keep this knowledge out of the public as it might lead to agitation for breaking the country into two; the pre-1914 status especially by those in the South” he stated.
Gold
Gold
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 366d 8h 58m 42s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostGold Sat 10 Sep 2016, 8:27 pm

The guy is right

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum