Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

How Google Penguin Update Harm Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venusg
Venusg
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Edo State
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostVenusg Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:35 pm

Google Penguin Update has been talked about now as it has affected many websites ranking. One would ask, “How does this Penguin Work?” You should know how this penguin works and it could help you overcome it.

How Google Penguin Update works is, it will scrutinize all your site SEO layout, both your site incoming links and the anchor text in those links. Your site will get penalized by Google Penguin when Google feels that you aver optimizing your site just to rank high on search result rather than get useful content for your visitors. When this is done, Google will simply wipe out your site from its index and your website traffic will crumble to the dusts.

Again, Google through penguin will fee that your site links are inorganic when if you have many sites giving you links on a particular content or webpage. If you have more than two or three links on a particular webpage or content, it appears as in organic links.

Furthermore, if your site has too many links that has the same keywords in the anchor text pointing back to your interior pages on your website. It will show up as inorganic and Google penguin will mount on top of your site.

Finally, Google stated that “Links Cannot hurt your site”. Now, what is happening? Penguin Update is really doing the opposite all because of how people abuse it by paying for links.
jamesthomas
jamesthomas
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger

Postjamesthomas Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:48 pm

Both panda or penguin are the most harmful updates of google algorithm.. They harm the website very badly.. Once the site affected by it, the recovery is very difficult.. There are some penguin recovery services available, but it takes very long time.. You can have a peek here seorecovery.net
Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Sat 07 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm

the best way to recover is to delete copied contents and do your seo well.
Forumfather
Forumfather
Time Online : 2h 56m 50s
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostForumfather Wed 08 Jun 2016, 9:04 pm

deletion of copied content?
What if you give the source of the content you copied?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum