Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:06 pm

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction  Ahneek

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka, has reacted to yesterday’s eviction of Ifu Ennada and Leo.

Leo and Ifu Ennada, nicknamed Lifu, as strategic partners, were evicted from the Double Wahala edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television show on Sunday.

They were the the fourth pair to be evicted from the house joining the likes of Bitto, Princess, Dee-One, vandora, Khloe and K-Brule.

Angel and Ahneeka left the previous Sunday.

Reacting to the latest eviction, Ahneeka welcomed the her fellow ex-housemates, telling them of great opportunities outside the show.

She also warned them against reacting to things they will read about themselves on the internet.

In a video she shared on twitter, Ahneeka said,

“So I heard the pair of Lifu were evicted from the house last night. Well it is nobody’s game. Lifu, Leo and Ifu, hi guys.

“Welcome come home. Its not so bad out here. You gonna hear some crazy things on internet I wear to you. Like lots of madness on the internet.

“When you get your phone, take a deep breath. What! The way we saw the house inside its not the way it is out here.

“Just be nice and enjoying everything. a lot of opportunities out here grab it. Ennada, I believe in you.”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-reacts-leo-ifu-ennadas-eviction.html

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum