Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Let us stop deceiving our selves by saying that Nigerians are going to win the world cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horseman
Horseman
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 37m 42s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostHorseman Sun 17 Jun 2018, 2:48 pm

Let us stop deceiving our selves by saying that Nigerians are going to win the world cup. I don't know whether you saw their formations yesterday ? Let tell out selves the truth for once, the super eagles didn't performed well at all. Where is Jay Jay Okocha? He suppose to be their coach. Everything about super eagles yesterday was rubbish... Never you have in mind that super eagles will win Iceland or Argentina. This is world cup, not Enyimba vs Enugu rangers.

Let us stop deceiving our selves by saying that Nigerians are going to win the world cup 35356110
Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
My Club My Club : Manchester United
Awards :

PostHatch Sun 17 Jun 2018, 2:52 pm

Nothing will happen
Anonymous
Emmanuel Nweke

PostEmmanuel Nweke Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:03 pm

Abeg don't blame them they try, after all is world Cup not African cup of Nation
Anonymous
Ify Tonia

PostIfy Tonia Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:44 pm

Lazy youth's anyway....
Anonymous
Victoria Iroegbu

PostVictoria Iroegbu Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:47 pm

You want biafrans to do Nigeria proud.Is the blood of those who died n Nnamdi KANU that is affecting Nigeria now.Is not too late for apology to be rendered n declare may ,30th national day for the souls they kill during the war.
Anonymous
Uchegbu Benjamin

PostUchegbu Benjamin Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:57 pm

The coach couldn't understand the tidings of change when necessary. They choked Ighalo and he loss idea on what next to do, Obi cannot play attacking midfield, he should have swapped Obi with Etebo who has speed and agility. Meanwhile Iwobi was missing throughout the 2nd half he should have seen that he has lost his strength and replace him with Musa immediately but the coach didn't. That contributed to the loss of the super eagles moreover, their semi defense formation couldn't work when he has people that can attack with offensive formation
Anonymous
Christy Chizoba

PostChristy Chizoba Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:01 pm

The boys tried but the blood of the innocent refused to let them score rather they scored against themselves. Something dey follow Nigeria not our boys. Guys return home you've all tried. The battle is spiritual. Till the right thing is done.
Anonymous
Evelyn Chika

PostEvelyn Chika Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:03 pm

It was very annoying, they played very well but i dont know if they where afraid of yellow card that makes them not to move the ball front.
Anonymous
Ifeanyi Okeke

PostIfeanyi Okeke Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:05 pm

They tried but were not creative. Even their opponents were not a good team but depended on some of their established players. We just gave out 2 cheap goals.
Anonymous
Comrade Innocent Ejike

PostComrade Innocent Ejike Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:09 pm

All I know is that Nigeria will win the world cup......atlest that's what Mikel told Buhari.
Another hogwashed promise u would say.
Anonymous
Chinaemerem

PostChinaemerem Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:19 pm

True talk bro...
Anonymous
Chinenye Ehihie

PostChinenye Ehihie Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:24 pm

My heart was broken yesterday night after watching that football .those player didn't impress us at all .the only person that try he's best yesterday night was Moses and secondly the coach didn't do what he was suppose to do at he right time rather he did it at the wrong time .
Anonymous
Stanley Cent Ugochukwu

PostStanley Cent Ugochukwu Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:26 pm

Despite the fact Nigeria lost against Croatia....They played a very Nice game...Truth be told, Our performance was wow jst that they couldn't convert a goal..
Up Super Eagles Joor
Anonymous
Udeh Udoezika Ijeoma

PostUdeh Udoezika Ijeoma Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:30 pm

when is there next match?
And who are they playing with?
Anonymous
Ebere Achonye

PostEbere Achonye Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:34 pm

Look at Okocha age he can still play and make us proud more than this guys wearing jersey up and down, why can’t jay jay coach this guys and we went I brought mufus for coaching.
Anonymous
Uchechukwu Uban

PostUchechukwu Uban Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:36 pm

i Na only to snap pictures d whole Russia dem knw.... ndi ara
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum