Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 11 Mar 2019, 7:15 pm

Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) 89621010

Zinedine Zidane returns to Real Madrid who replace Santiago Solari as head coach 10 months after resignation on a deal until 2022.

The Frenchman has won three Champions Leagues with Los Blancos but he announced his resignation last year.

Zinedine have been offered a whooping £300 million for squad overhaul at Real Madrid.

While earlier to Santiago Solari bid everyone farewell at Valdebebas; Real Madrid's training ground. Santiago is seen below driving out of Valdebebas.
Anonymous
Sporty

PostSporty Mon 11 Mar 2019, 7:33 pm

I'm so happy
Anonymous
Mazi

PostMazi Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:04 pm

Glad for his return.

It's amazing, a few months ago people were calling for Zidane's head. Saying he is incompetent and can't coach.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Ceballos and Odegaard in tears.
Anonymous
Cyberpunk

PostCyberpunk Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:10 pm

Can't lie I'm genuinely happy that he is coming back. Looking forward to shitting on his playstyle again, as long as we are winning
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:14 pm

Cyberpunk wrote:Can't lie I'm genuinely happy that he is coming back. Looking forward to shitting on his playstyle again, as long as we are winning
Right! Oh how I miss that. The Zidiamond, the double full back, the 3 in the back and winning CL games. You don't miss the good times till it's gone and Solari has taught me that. Welcome back Zizou strong man bow light
Anonymous
Timo

PostTimo Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:19 pm

People on here seemed pretty damn optimistic when Solari went on a 4-5 game winning streak after he took over, as well. That's just how things go, I suppose. I still don't think Lopetegui was given a fair chance. Both of our coaches this season have already taken the blame for how the season has panned out, and I think most of us recognize that some personell changes are required to make us competitive. If Zidane can get that in the summer, I don't see how this situation won't work in his favor.
Anonymous
Amarah

PostAmarah Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:21 pm

That's the reason he left in the first place (clashing with Madrid over transfer policy). He had a lot of clubs trying to get his services so it wasn't like he had no other big time options.

So now we'll see what he's really going to do. He couldn't before other than managing what he had... and he did damn well.
Anonymous
Hmm

PostHmm Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:27 pm

It's official ZZ signs till 2022

Don't lump me in with the plebs who did not appreciate this legend. Now just need Raul as the assistant coach to be groomed to take over when ZZ call it quits
Anonymous
Simi2

PostSimi2 Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:29 pm

300M doesn't get you a whole lot in terms of top players these days loool.  Great times.

We need to find some diamonds in the rough.  I'd make a run at Joris Gnagnon at Sevilla.  He's a VERY promising CB.  Got injured in the game where he just dominated Atleti a couple of months back.  PLEASE take a chance on him if you don't get Lucas Hernandez or Gimenez.

After that....  yeah, i'd get Hazard.  Another striker too.  Bale needs to go and one of Isco/Asensio.  

I will add that it's really hard to assess our players' true value given the managerial sh*t show that's been going on this season.  Lope was trying to play tiki taka with this squad while Solari... not sure what he was doing.

So I don't think we should firesell any of our players under the age of 30 yet.
tap
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 11 Mar 2019, 10:33 pm

wonder how he is going to handle the delicate situations in the coming weeks; from Isco to Marcelo to Navas to the infights. It's going to be difficult but if there's anyone who can handle a team of big personalities it's ZZ.
Xflint
Xflint
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 2h 20m 29s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostXflint Tue 12 Mar 2019, 8:57 am

Paradise wrote:wonder how he is going to handle the delicate situations in the coming weeks; from Isco to Marcelo to Navas to the infights. It's going to be difficult but if there's anyone who can handle a team of big personalities it's ZZ.
I believe he (Zidane) can manage it.
Seater
Seater
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 189d 9h 24m 52s
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostSeater Thu 14 Mar 2019, 8:17 pm

This is good news to me...clap
Deswimmer
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Time Online : 50d 3h 17m 1s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Real Madrid
Awards :

PostDeswimmer Thu 14 Mar 2019, 8:46 pm

Simi2 wrote:300M doesn't get you a whole lot in terms of top players these days loool.  Great times.

We need to find some diamonds in the rough.  I'd make a run at Joris Gnagnon at Sevilla.  He's a VERY promising CB.  Got injured in the game where he just dominated Atleti a couple of months back.  PLEASE take a chance on him if you don't get Lucas Hernandez or Gimenez.

After that....  yeah, i'd get Hazard.  Another striker too.  Bale needs to go and one of Isco/Asensio.  

I will add that it's really hard to assess our players' true value given the managerial sh*t show that's been going on this season.  Lope was trying to play tiki taka with this squad while Solari... not sure what he was doing.

So I don't think we should firesell any of our players under the age of 30 yet.
tap
your idea is cool. though 300m could go nowhere lately. some players need to be discarded and other new and fresher ones bought.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum