Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

WIN N500 Airtime Weekly In Nigerian Palace Forum

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Sat 12 Apr 2014, 1:10 am

Announcement! Announcement!! Announcemen!!!

The contest will begin on 20th April, 2014. The Easter Monday and End on 20th April, 2015. So, what are you waiting for, hop into the forum and start winning not less than N500 airtime weekly before it ends who knows if you can stop buying airtime for yourself at least for one full year. 

We the Team of Paradise Ng Forum has decided to hold a little be holding contest to welcome all members and our future members to the forum.

This is just like a welcome contest we are holding. Certainly, something should be done to say "Hi!" and "Big Thank You" to you all.

We have decide to start this little contest of N500 weekly to any of our member who will emerge as the "Top Poster" of the week here in the forum. It will be done weekly for one year consistently. And we will cease and think of a better and bigger contest to hold.

But for now, we the team of Paradise Ng Forum wants to kick off with dishing out Airtime for 1 year on weekly basis.

We know that the prize is very low but no man spends more than his actually have and besides this is our first contest in this forum. We are willing to top it in our next contest which will commence shortly after this first one. So, stay put... Hold still and remain calm.

The contest will begin on 20th April, 2014. The Easter Monday and End on 20th April, 2015. So, what are you waiting for, hop into the forum and start winning not less than N500 airtime weekly before it ends who knows if you can stop buying airtime for yourself at least for one full year. 

Question & Answers 

What to post?

You are totally free to post new topics or replies in any section apart from Announcement. Quality posts attract a bonus to you.

Can New Members Join The Contest?

This contest is for all; new and old members are all eligible to join the contest even future members who will register during the contest as long as you emerge as the “TOP POSTERS of The Week" you airtime will be sent to you.

What if the Forum Administrators or Moderators Becomes the Week's Top Poster?

Both the Administrators and Moderators are the ones handling the forum and the contest. If by chance they turn to be the Week's Top Poster, they will not be selected. Only the member next to them will be taken?

How Will I Get My Prize?

If you emerge as the Top Poster of The Week , then you are required to send your mobile number to the Forum Administrators: Paradise or DeSwimmer through private message (PM) or via this this numbers 09091423210 or 08037075310.

Note:

Do not send your mobile number to the Moderators. You should only send a private message to the Administrator

But, before we proceed, we the team of Paradise Ng Forum want to say a BIG THANK YOU to our members more especially

1. Venusg

2. Gunshot

3. Loveth

4. 2go

5. Forumfather

N1, 500 Airtime will be given out to these great members who have emerged as the all-time "TOP POSTER" in the forum.

Send your mobile numbers to the forum Administrators as explained above.

NOTE: This contest is strictly for Nigerians members only.

Last edited by Paradise on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 3:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Loveth
Loveth
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 13m 8s
State : Rivers
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostLoveth Sat 12 Apr 2014, 6:26 pm

I am in for the contest and thanks for your kindness
Wimpy
Wimpy
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 1h 2m 34s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostWimpy Sun 13 Apr 2014, 10:55 am

Omo! See wetin for pass me by. Para u no try ooo how u go post this when I dey write Jamb. Ma guys even dey chop pen for mouth in the WAEC exam hall. Postpone na after WAEC so sthat we can have a full house.
Monsterman
Monsterman
Lv2: Member

PostMonsterman Mon 14 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm

I don show for here na na next week baaa
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
Awards :

PostParadise Mon 14 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

Wimpy wrote:Omo! See wetin for pass me by. Para u no try ooo how u go post this when I dey write Jamb. Ma guys even dey chop pen for mouth in the WAEC exam hall. Postpone na after WAEC so sthat we can have a full house.

We can't postpone it Wimpy.... It has been fixed the only thing remaining is that we may consider those you mentioned and maybe lengthen the closeure date.
Monsterman
Monsterman

PostMonsterman Mon 14 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm

That would mean it will last for 2 months?
Bad_boy
Bad_boy

PostBad_boy Wed 16 Apr 2014, 5:46 pm

Monsterman wrote:That would mean it will last for 2 months?

Maybe.

Eheee Para, the prize too small top am up
Gold
Gold
Time Online : 366d 8h 58m 42s

PostGold Wed 16 Apr 2014, 9:27 pm

We now that the Prize is low, but would he spend more than he haz or earn. A wise man ever spends more than his income.

I am sure he hasn't earned anything from this forum yet. But the alexa ranking and pg ranking is gradually improving. I am happy.

Pls, let bear with him. Manage yourself according to your capital my dear Paradise. Ur site is not as big as nairaland or lindaikeji.

I believe that whoever start giving little when he/she has little will definitely give when he/she has big.

Keep it up....

Finally, I will try to win in any of the weeks
Seater
Seater
Time Online : 189d 9h 24m 52s
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostSeater Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:17 pm

Gold wrote:We now that the Prize is low, but would he spend more than he haz or earn. A wise man ever spends more than his income.

I am sure he hasn't earned anything from this forum yet. But the alexa ranking and pg ranking is gradually improving. I am happy.

Pls, let bear with him. Manage yourself according to your capital my dear Paradise. Ur site is not as big as nairaland or lindaikeji.

I believe that whoever start giving little when he/she has little will definitely give when he/she has big.

Keep it up....

wel said Gold
Seater
Seater
Time Online : 189d 9h 24m 52s
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostSeater Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:17 pm

Gold wrote:We now that the Prize is low, but would he spend more than he haz or earn. A wise man ever spends more than his income.

Keep it up....

Drestrom
Drestrom
My Club My Club : Lavente

PostDrestrom Thu 17 Apr 2014, 4:32 pm

Wow....
Wizards
Wizards
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostWizards Thu 17 Apr 2014, 6:21 pm

Lets go... Abi na monday sheee? :reading: :big boss: music dance 
Hazard
Hazard

PostHazard Thu 17 Apr 2014, 11:18 pm

thank u
Godfather
Godfather
Time Online : 52d 8h 17m 28s
State : Enugu
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostGodfather Fri 18 Apr 2014, 7:27 am

Take to forum admins. I will nt b available on the forum
Horseman
Horseman
Time Online : 37m 42s
State : Nigeria

PostHorseman Fri 18 Apr 2014, 6:53 pm

Let see who grabs this nw
Fakegun
Fakegun
Time Online : 1h 10m 25s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostFakegun Sat 19 Apr 2014, 7:05 pm

Seater wrote:

I believe that whoever start giving  little when he/she has little will definitely give when he/she has big.

Keep it up....

wel said Gold

Well said dear Gold... Gold hw far na
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Time Online : 5s
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostBrainstorm Sat 19 Apr 2014, 7:43 pm

Contest is a wonderful stuff that helps promote forum. The higher you go the higher the prize should be That is the best. Don't stay at the ground aiming very high where is not actually the best. One step at a time. Goo step Admin. flower
Marks
Marks
Time Online : 428d 22h 32m 41s
State : Nil
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostMarks Sat 19 Apr 2014, 8:06 pm

Next tomorrow baah.. We dey nah.

The prize small but I just want to catch fun with it
Marks
Marks
Time Online : 428d 22h 32m 41s
State : Nil
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostMarks Sat 19 Apr 2014, 8:09 pm

Next tomorrow baah.. We dey nah.

The prize small but I just want to catch fun with it
Chimex
Chimex

PostChimex Mon 21 Apr 2014, 12:26 am

Shey! The stuff don starte abi?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum