Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Rosell Sandro Resigns as FC Barcelona President

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lillian
Lillian
Time Online : 10m 32s
State : Abuja
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostLillian Sat 25 Jan 2014, 7:43 am

Sandro Rosell, shortly after the hour of 22:00 he faced a frenzied press and, as has been expected all day, “irrevocably”. Where he resigned as the president of FC Barcelona.

Joseph Maria Bartomeu ascend to the presidency until the end of their mandate in June 2016.

Before the end of the press conference, new president Bartomeu stated firmly that the club will defend itself against accusations and allegations.

Questions on Neymer signing kept on growing until 22 January, 2014 that Spanish High Court judge Pablo Ruz decided to admit the case lodged against Sandro Rosell by FC Barcelona member Jordi Cases on January 18th regarding Neymar’s signing. Judge Ruz explained, in a document released on 22 January, that

“there are enough elements to investigate those facts,”

just as the prosecution demanded, so there could be found any

“irregularities that are relevant from a criminal/law perspective.”
He pointed out in the document saying, “could be evidence of a “simulation” of contracts which might have been materialized by the signing parties

Based on the petition by Jordi Cases to obtain further legal documents that would
help paint the entire Neymar picture, Ruz has asked FIFA for the official documents they have on the transfer, as well as ask
Neymar da Silva himself for the contract that bound his “playing and economic rights” to the N&N company and asks the Brazilian courts to assist in acquiring Neymar’s employment and transfer contracts.

Apart from these additional documents, Ruz has solicited FC Barcelona to submit the contracts related to the payments of 7.9 million euros for preferential rights of three Santos youth players, as well as the contract detailing the 9 million euros related to two friendly matches.

This breaking story follow the events on Monday, when Rosell invited judge Ruz to call him to explain and clarify to the court all payments and contracts related to Neymar’s signing. The current FC Barcelona president said, once again on Monday, that the total amount of Neymar’s signing was “57.1 million, end of story.”
Loveth
Loveth
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 13m 8s
State : Rivers
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostLoveth Sat 25 Jan 2014, 11:29 am

who cares....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum