Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

ANY FOOD EATEN AFTER 8pm IS POISONOUS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2go
2go
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 3d 23h 27m 58s
State : Niger
My Club My Club : Barcelona

Post2go Sat 08 Feb 2014, 9:52 pm

ANY FOOD EATEN AFTER 8pm IS POISONOUS
A professor of Anatomy, Dr OladapoAshiru, has advised Nigerian to always eat an early dinner in order to maintain good health and avoid undue strain and stress to their digestive systems. And according to the renowned Reproductive Endocrinologist, “Any food eaten after 8pm is a poison, as the intestine shuts down after 8pm; you should try to eat as early as 8pm to avoid the accumulation of undigested food that are harmful to the organs.”
Ashiru, while speaking at a recent event in Lagos, stressed that it is ideal to eat slowly, chew properly and drink water thirty minutes to one hour after meals. This is said to allow the food to digest in its real state as water dilutes the nutrients.
As will all know, people often violate the rule of the body when they do not follow the law of nature. While it is natural that food eaten should not go into the digestive system, swallowing our food straight without chewing deprives the food from being broken down.
Too much food and too much undigested food, lead to fermentation and subsequently, decay which eventually leads to other problems, as undigested food poison the body and it shows in the skin. Advocating that “we must only supply the body what it can take.” He added that the intestine is the root system of the human body and that any problem it can result in a system damage.
Favour
Favour
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 3h 21m 46s
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostFavour Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:04 pm

Everytin in this world is becoming very harmful nawaooo even eating at night is now poison.
Fakegun
Fakegun
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 1h 10m 25s
State : Nigeria

PostFakegun Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:40 pm

Everytin in this world is becoming very harmful nawaooo even eating at night is now poison.
That is the world. Constant changes is inevitable
Hatch
Hatch
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 10m 18s
State : Ebonyi State
Awards :

PostHatch Sun 23 Mar 2014, 8:12 am

Obey a simiple instruction and be healthy. If reach find out that it is harmful then turn from it. Remember, prevention is much better than cure.
Marks
Marks
Time Online : 428d 22h 32m 41s
State : Nil
My Club My Club : Juventus

PostMarks Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:06 pm

dere's notin person no go hia for dis world. Abeg who made this research?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum