Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Tue 05 Jul 2016, 9:32 am

Governor Rochas Okorocha has ordered payment of three months salary arrears to Imo State civil servants.
With the governor’s directive, workers will get April,May and June salaries at once.

Okorocha, who gave the directive at the weekend during a meeting with Directors of Accounts, Treasurers and Permanent Secretaries at the Government House, assured that henceforth, salaries of civil servants would be paid as and when due.

The governor also set up a committee which would be liaising with the directors of Accounts and the stat’s Accountant-General every month to ensure prompt payment of the salaries of civil servants.

However, Okorocha explained that the 70 and 30 percent revenue sharing formula between labour and the state government does not mean that workers would get only 70 percent of their salaries at the end of each month.
The governor said they could get more, depending on the revenue profile of the state at a particular month.
Geaty
Geaty
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
My Club My Club : Real Madrid

PostGeaty Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:18 am

I am happy for the civil servants. At least the news be true it will help alot.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum