Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

UNILAG Final Year Student Slumps And Dies While Playing Football With Friends (Pics)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tessybest
Tessybest
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Time Online : 2d 15h 46m 38s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostTessybest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 9:40 pm

A 500l student of University of Lagos, identified as Odusami AJibola Mathew of Department of Estate Management has died on Friday. According to the statement released by the suspended University of Student Union ULSU, the student slumped at school sport center while playing football and died instantly.

Annoucing the news to the student community, the Secretary of Faculty of Environment Sciences Students Association (FESSA) said:

"We regret to announce the sudden demise of our colleague, brother, course mate, Odusami Ajibola Matthew, 500L student of the department of Estate Management, Faculty of Environmental Sciences,
Though he was at the Faculty as well as sport centre yesterday, his death is a big shock to us and we will always remember him.

We pray his gentle soul rests in perfect peace.
We love you.

From
FESSA Secretariat.

A student of the department who claimed that Ajibola until his death was his friend wrote:

In the late hours of yesterday the news that a fellow Akokite slum and was lying unconscious in the medical center got to me, I was pained an wished the person regains consciousness back in no time. Had a flat battery, had to force myself to bed, woke up to d shocking news that the students that was unconscious before I went to bed yesterday have been confirmed dead, tried to get the identity of who he was but I discovered it was Jibola. I was so shocked and confused, I asked why it has to be Jibola repeatedly.. Jibola was a calm, reserved, intelligent and cool guy. God's only knows why he decided to take Jibola now..Jibola may your soul continue to rest in the Bossom of the Lord.. R.I.P @Jibostop..

Also confirming the news, his classmate, Folorunsho Adedolapo said he was playing football with his friends when he started breathing heavily and promptly excused himself to get some rest.
While walking towards a sit, he slumped and passed out. “He was immediately rushed to the Health Centre where the Doctors tried to resuscitate him for over an hour. Unable to do so, he was immediately transferred to LUTH, where he was certified dead".

Recalled that it has not be long a student of the same University (Eniola) drank sniper and died.
Xflint
Xflint
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 2h 20m 29s
State : nil
My Club My Club : Manchester City

PostXflint Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

Rip to the dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum