Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

What Great SEO may not do for your Site but Content Will

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venusg
Venusg
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
State : Edo State
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostVenusg Wed 19 Mar 2014, 10:27 pm

I tell you today Great SEO may not help your website site but your great and interesting content will.. as you know it that it is said that “Content is the key to every Successful online business” not SEO. You site may rank very high in search engine when visitors lands on your webpage and finds your content unworthy to help, they will run away and will never return. Why because you site has nothing to offer only ranking is what it has to offer.

How SEO is talked about in the internet makes it looks as if it works like magic. Not all are true, remember. In Nigeria, SEO will not fulfil that particular goal you have set to achieve in your website. I have seen website that are not ranking high in Google but still they amass great traffic. Yes! Many more of them even websites are like that.

SEO is good, I not doubt it but I don’t still believe that it will be the only tool to get your website to where you want it to be. Putting your focus on SEO can make you deviate from the gaols you’ve set for your site and as well as providing your visitors with all the needed content, product and services. Visitors will only like your site it you have useful content. They’ll come over and over to find more quality content to read and they can likely recommend you or even make purchase, sign up or subscribe to your site RSS feeds.
You should consider looking into the interest of your content not only the interest of you site ranking on Google.

Your site will be odd if your effort is just based on ranking high on search engines. What if your visitor uses other search engines to find your site and their first time in your website they are totally turn-off.

So, your effort should be about making your site to be a place that visitors will come and would like to come back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum