Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

5 Reasons Ronaldo Change Clubs And 5 Reasons Messi Never Changed Club

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Godbeh

PostGodbeh Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:13 am

[mention][/mention] wrote:Imagine Messi in Getafe nd Ronaldo in Genoa.
No disrespect, but Messi's chapter will close, bt Ronaldo will still win the champions league.
Take for instance, der national teams, Ronaldo wit bunch of low class players, he carried dem on his back nd won d Euro 2016,
but Messi with d biggest of players, he couldn't win a stainless cup despite playing 3 finals
You just talk because it is free. Euro 2016. Messi won Olympics for his country and too them to the final of world cup ask where is the height of ronaldo in world cup
Anonymous
Emmanuelgh

PostEmmanuelgh Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:19 am

@"Barcaman" cr7 won it for dem because he took dem to d final, den after getting injured, as a hero, he still came to d stand nd motivate his lads.
Talking abt d last world cup, u knw Ronaldo's team right? He single handedly qualified dem to d round16, scoring a hatrick against almighty Spain.
But wat dis Messi do?? He only score 1 goal against low rated Nigeria, i need nt to remind u of wat happened against Croatia nd France.
Give Ronaldo half of Argentina team nd watch him win d world cup back to back to back
Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:19 am

Ronaldo fans should just go rewatch Portugal's games during the Euro 16, Nani even played better than Ronaldo, but these guys are sometin else, they will keep Ronaldo.They will tell you that Ronaldo won Euro for Portugal,but the truth remains that Portugal won Euro for Ronaldo.

Last edited by Barcaman on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Alomatiksify

PostAlomatiksify Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:21 am

Messi fans don't want to face football reality.. You said Messi is the best OK we agree with that but give us proofs then you start telling me he's from another planet. You better go and check if that planet is Pluto because its smaller than earth where Ronaldo hails from. My question is can Ronaldo play 3 finals with a team like Argentina and loose them all.. Why not Messi go and prove himself in another club just like other great players... He's scared right. Ronaldo did great things with Manchester united, Real Madrid and now Juventus. Pls tell us what Messi has done outside Barcelona.. I was ashamed when someone said he won Olympic with Argentina.. Shame on you guys because if you talk of that I will say Iheanacho won the U17 world cup so he should be compared to messi .
Anonymous
Alomatiksify

PostAlomatiksify Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:26 am

And again Mr @"Barcaman" you shud also know that Portugal should have been eliminated from group stage of euro if not for his brace against Switzerland
Barcaman
Barcaman

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:28 am

Emmanuelgh wrote:@Barcaman cr7 won it for dem because he took dem to d final, den after getting injured, as a hero, he still came to d stand nd motivate his lads.
Talking abt d last world cup, u knw Ronaldo's team right? He single handedly qualified dem to d round16, scoring a hatrick against almighty Spain.
But wat dis Messi do?? He only score 1 goal against low rated Nigeria, i need nt to remind u of wat happened against Croatia nd France.
Give Ronaldo half of Argentina team nd watch him win d world cup back to back to back

i'm sorry you just started watching football and the last world cup is the only one you seen, you yourself knows how unlucky messi has been with Argentina, ronaldo was just lucky eder won him the only trophy he managed to go past the quarters with Portugal!! World cup is the biggest stage he should represent let's see him!??
Anonymous
Collins Chukwuka

PostCollins Chukwuka Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:33 am

epp me ask the guy...cr7 my best player but live that small man messi the guy too good
Anonymous
CChukwuka Ogaollins

PostCChukwuka Ogaollins Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:38 am

messi did not just take them there he performs all the time 3 final is OK man, he have never lost any of them in 90 minute, that shows that finals must be won, luck is just missing
Anonymous
CChukwuka Ogaollins

PostCChukwuka Ogaollins Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:38 am

messi did not just take them there he performs all the time 3 final is OK man, he have never lost any of them in 90 minute, that shows that finals must be won, luck is just missing
Anonymous
CRMAN

PostCRMAN Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:41 am

CChukwuka Ogaollins wrote:messi did not just take them there he performs all the time 3 final is OK man, he have never lost any of them in 90 minute, that shows that finals must be won, luck is just missing
wHEN HAS LUCK STARTED BEING WHAT DETERMINS THE OUTPUT RATHER THAN HARD WORK?
Anonymous
CRMAN

PostCRMAN Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:41 am

CChukwuka Ogaollins wrote:messi did not just take them there he performs all the time 3 final is OK man, he have never lost any of them in 90 minute, that shows that finals must be won, luck is just missing
Barcaman
Barcaman

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:43 am

CRMAN wrote:
So you want to tell me that there was no team that was stonger than Potugal as at that time. And yet they missed the trophy
Anonymous
Uzoigwe Samuel O

PostUzoigwe Samuel O Tue 19 Mar 2019, 10:59 am

Ronaldo changes club to maintain one of the highest paid but Messi wants to be a legend at Barça
Anonymous
Ani Egwu

PostAni Egwu Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:02 am

We hv only 3 living legends in our time,PELE,MARADONA&MESSI.Let's wait wen Ronaldo gt 2 dier level we cn compare.
Anonymous
Ifeanyi Destiny Anyim

PostIfeanyi Destiny Anyim Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:05 am

People should learn how to mind their business, messi is messi likewise ronaldo . both of them have different talent and vision.
Anonymous
David Ogbaga

PostDavid Ogbaga Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:09 am

Because ronaldo is wind that blow every where, while messi is like a fire that can not catch unless it sees some thing like fuwell kerozin firewood, so barca is all this things i mention for messi he can not do without barca.
Anonymous
IfeanByi

PostIfeanByi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:17 am

Messi and cr7 are not into competition, both of them are doing exploit in their God given carrier...
So Mr poster next time mind your business
Anonymous
Eze Philip Emeka

PostEze Philip Emeka Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:19 am

Ndi Igbo Siri na anaghi ano ofu ebe ekiri mmonwu...
Maka na Ike n'ulo aburo Ike..
Gbakoo ma wepu, I ga aghota ebe okwu m gbadoro ukwu...
Anonymous
Eze Philip Emeka

PostEze Philip Emeka Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:19 am

Ndi Igbo Siri na anaghi ano ofu ebe ekiri mmonwu...
Maka na Ike n'ulo aburo Ike..
Gbakoo ma wepu, I ga aghota ebe okwu m gbadoro ukwu...
Anonymous
Chidiadi Karibe

PostChidiadi Karibe Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:23 am

Because messi can not play well in any other team except barca ...he can not even play well in Argentina
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum