Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Consequences of Lying to Get a Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Fri 04 Apr 2014, 10:55 pm

Consequences of Lying to Get a Job

Telling lies to get a job is increasing every day, in every nations of the world. Many job applicants lie their way into a company, industry etc. by applying with either a falsified academic qualifications or discrepancies in employment history.
Lying to get a job is when an applicant falsified his/her academic qualifications, discrepancies and any other relevant information to have a particular job applied for. There are many applicants for jobs who have forged fake academic qualifications.

In London’s Financial Times reported that “One in four people lie when applying for a job. The Security Company Control Risks Group screened not less than 10, 435 candidates in Financial Services and Information Technology, and found falsification across all level of position during a 12months period. About 34 percent of applicants contained discrepancies in employment history and 32 percent falsified academic qualifications while 19 percent tried to cover up poor credit history 11 percent omitted identifying details.

The consequences of telling ties to get a job could be quite grave if one is caught. To falsify ones academic qualifications is a grave crime to any company, organization, industry etc. when applying for a job. Here are the consequences of lying your way into a job.

Firstly, one will be sacked, if later discovered that one has a falsified academic qualification. Many companies and industries have sacked their workers for having a falsified academic qualification and discrepancies in employment history.

Secondly, the chance of having another job will be slim if sacked. When one is sacked in ones working place because of a falsified academic qualifications ones chance of getting another job is slightly slim. This is because, the news might hit the media or internet which will in turn go round the nation and having the consequences of making it difficult for the person to have another lucrative job. And even if the person gets his original academic qualification, its authenticity will still be in question.

Thirdly, it brings shame and dishonour. There is nothing as good as being honest in all ones does because one will always hold one’s head high even when there is an accusation, you will stand and defend it. But when one lies to get a job and such is uncovered, the individual sacked he will always be ashamed. No matter where he is.

Finally, will you lie to get a lucrative job that could pocket you N250, 000 monthly despite the above listed and many more not discussed?

Last edited by Paradise on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tola
Tola
Lv0: Stranger
Lv0: Stranger
Time Online : 6m 16s
My Club My Club : Tottenham Hotspurs

PostTola Wed 08 Jun 2016, 7:30 pm

@Paradiseyou are on point. So many people have taken getting jobs and new jobs with lies as their hobby
Ashawo
Ashawo
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
State : Kaduna
My Club My Club : Manchester United

PostAshawo Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm

@Paradise do justice to the article there re clustered very bad
Paradise
Paradise
Administrator
Administrator
Gender Gender : Male
Time Online : 8d 3h 36m 31s
State : Ebonyi
My Club My Club : Barcelona
Awards :

PostParadise Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:23 pm

Is it bera now
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum