Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Janeth Jackson plans to divorce her Mega Billionaire husband.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platemoney
Platemoney
Lv2: Member
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 44m 16s
My Club My Club : Chelsea

PostPlatemoney Sat 22 Feb 2014, 12:36 pm

“Janet Jackson has desided to divorce her husband saying, “She has realized she made a colossal mistake in marrying Wissam''

Janet who gave up her career to become dutiful wife to Wissam as she even took up Islam for him.

It was said that Wissam,39, who hails from the Middle Eastern State of Qatar, has not made any sacrifices for his 47-year-old wife.

According to source who said, “He travels constantly for work, and Janet wonders if he’s been tempted to stray.”

Janeth who confided to her few close friends and her mother Said, ''she’s preparing to leave him (Wissam)''.

Lately, she’s been calling friends at all hours, crying and saying how "miserable she is.”

She (Janeth) wanted a guaranteed $500 million if the marriage didn't work out before two years, but Wissam dismissed it and said he was not going to pay a dime to her unless the marriage lasted at least five years.

Family war is beginning to start as sources say Janet is getting set to
challenge the prenup and demand a fat lump sum payout from his fortune with the argument that
“she gave up millions in earnings for her husband,”
MissWorld
MissWorld
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
State : PH
My Club My Club : Liverpool

PostMissWorld Sat 22 Feb 2014, 5:35 pm

Why is she making a hell of noise now... It is not upto five years. Be patient woman.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum