Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

On what ground should one divorce?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IgboistReporter
IgboistReporter
Gender Gender : Female
Time Online : 3m 19s
State : Igboland
My Club My Club : Arsenal

PostIgboistReporter Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:15 am

On what ground should one divorce? Divorc10

On what ground should 

one divorce?
I need answers with strong prove
Anonymous
GraceAmaka

PostGraceAmaka Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:19 am

The book of Matthew5:31It has also been said, Whoever divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.

32But I tell you, Whoever dismisses and repudiates and divorces his wife, except on the grounds of unfaithfulness (sexual immorality), causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries a woman who has been divorced commits adultery.
Anonymous
Alozie

PostAlozie Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:33 am

No advice for him. ...... Onye obula buru cross ya... Nwanyi dika mgwugwu Ihe itohetere iwere........ You can never predict them.... Hapu Maka ndi n'eme holy nweje
Anonymous
Cyril..

PostCyril.. Thu 08 Mar 2018, 4:00 am

To my own understanding, Marriage of nowadays is no longer base on love, but for films, beautiful or handsome and seen woman as child production. we emulate white one evil side of their character, but never emulate their good side. when divorce come to white mind, they remember the very beginning and reconcile. but we African don't have such in our dictionary. Bible said, when marriage is evolved, the both, become equal to each other. yet some men still believe that they are the king, why their wives are their slave. men sees the best way to correct their wife is tru beating. bible call such man a best. why some ladies is another thing entirely, they like to avenge in every thing. thinking is best option. nothing like humility any more. forgotten that it bounce on them at end. this mostly to those that weed in the church. just imagine!!!!!!.may God protect and secure every marriages from this incurable disease, called divorce . Shalom.
Ode12
Ode12
Lv1: New Member
Lv1: New Member
Time Online : 20m 38s

PostOde12 Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:11 pm

Marital abuse
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum