Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

Is it wrong or right to use mobile app Bible as your Bible in the church?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Ohuba

PostOhuba Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:20 am

Your reason for doing this is totally what matters, if carrying bible makes you feel shy and old fashioned, and you'd rather go to church with your fine phone,honestly it becomes wrong!
Anonymous
Ilo

PostIlo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:20 am

Not wrong. Even Pastors use it to preach
Anonymous
Amaka

PostAmaka Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:21 am

my own side of view, is not wrong @ all my reason is that reading Bible is a good thing. So is better u use ur phone for good things dan to do bad things. Using ur phone to read Bible is much more better than to use it to watch blue firm .
Anonymous
Ejike

PostEjike Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:22 am

One can also ask, is it wrong to carry the word of God on paper, n not on stones and scrolls dat it was originally written?
Anonymous
Gentility

PostGentility Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:23 am

The same bible we keeps in our houses and still do immoral things of all kinds under the same roofs, why are we chasing shadows of uncertainty and misplacing our personal relationship with God with religious clamours, the best place to find the word of God is in the pages of our hearts whether read from the stone, the scroll or electronic devices the Word is the same.
Anonymous
Offor

PostOffor Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:24 am

Ndi mmadu sef, see yeye comments....u cn proudly carry ur phone to church Bt u cn nt be proud to go to church wt ur bible
Anonymous
Nnam

PostNnam Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:25 am

Since churches now pay
Anonymous
Nnam

PostNnam Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:26 am

Since churches now pay offerings and tithe with pos going to church with that is not wrong
Anonymous
Desiree

PostDesiree Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:28 am

Very very wrong.... This is the plan of the devil to go digital so that people will discard the holy book..... Then one day, digitally all Bible app will mysteriously wiped off from all phones, and by the time people will start to look for the holy Bible book... It will be no where to be found... And then no saving grace, the end of mankind
Anonymous
Arinze

PostArinze Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:29 am

WHETHER IT IS IN BOOK FORM OR PHONE FORM, IT WILL STILL WORK FOR YOU, IF YOU BELIEVE IT. SO YOUR BELIEVE IN IT IS WHAT MATTERS AND NOT THE FORM IT EXIST
Anonymous
Cliff

PostCliff Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

It is wrong because you can easily get distracted, either by text message or call. But when you have the real book, there's no way you can be distracted. I don't even take my phone to church.
Anonymous
Anyaele

PostAnyaele Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:31 am

BIBLE IS NEVER A TALISMAN AND CARRYING IT DOES NOT PROVE ONE RIGHTURES IT IS WHAT U DO AFTER READING IT THAT MATTERS. SO STOP DECEIVING URSELF
Anonymous
James6

PostJames6 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:32 am

Y u no carry ur television dey go church??? Abi u Neva buy TV wey dey flow ?
Anonymous
Umeh

PostUmeh Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:34 am

THEY CALLED IT HOLY BOOK BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE WORD OF GOD, NOW THAT MY PHONE CONTAINS THE WORD OF GOD, IT IS CALLED HOLY PHONE
Anonymous
hike

Posthike Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:49 am

i dont know
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum