Igboists Forum - Nigerian Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements

5 Reasons Ronaldo Change Clubs And 5 Reasons Messi Never Changed Club

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous
Johndhh23

PostJohndhh23 Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:27 am

Ezego Vine wrote:ionell messi is the best i dnt doubt it but i put it to u that messi may not do well eventually he leaves barcelona to another club,ok what happens even in his own country,ronaldo has proven that even if he plays with a small team u will always know that he's there but unlike messi
I also put it to u dat ur ronaldo will not also do well if he goes to Fulham.
Anonymous
Emenike Adolphus

PostEmenike Adolphus Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:29 am

Ezego Vine wrote: ionell messi is the best i dnt doubt it but i put it to u that messi may not do well eventually he leaves barcelona to another club,ok what happens even in his own country,ronaldo has proven that even if he plays with a small team u will always know that he's there but unlike messi
And Ronaldo has done well with a small team baa??
Anonymous
Uzombakweenyi

PostUzombakweenyi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:37 am

MESSI, OKALA MMADU OKALA MUO..

Barcaman
Barcaman
Lv3: Senior Member
Lv3: Senior Member
Time Online : 46m 24s
State : Nigeria
My Club My Club : Barcelona

PostBarcaman Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:38 am

David Ogbaga wrote: Because ronaldo is wind that blow every where, while messi is like a fire that can not catch unless it sees some thing like fuwell kerozin firewood, so barca is all this things i mention for messi he can not do without barca.

You guys are very funny ooo. So, it's no longer iniesta and xavi aiding Messin? chuckle chuckle chuckle It's now Messi should change club worried worried This is exactly how people behave when there is no other argument. nod
Anonymous
Oba Okwuba

PostOba Okwuba Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:41 am

Messi was raised in Barca to play only tictac style of Barca and will likely end his playing time in Barcelona, while Ronaldo was a born self styled striker and can fit in smoothly with any club anywhere in the world.
Anonymous
FrankKing

PostFrankKing Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:46 am

Money is the only drive behind all Ronaldos moves
Right from Sporting Lisbon prove me wrong with a good reason
Xavison
Xavison
Lv2: Member
Time Online : 12h 23m 16s

PostXavison Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:48 am

What caused this foolish question is that Messi score a hatrick during the weekend...
And as usual Ronaldo fans will want to prove that he ia better...
If Ronaldo is better than Messi why is his fans always want to prove it??
Anonymous
AnselKelechi

PostAnselKelechi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:52 am

No basis for comparing Messi to Ronaldo. Two of them play in different ways. But one thing I know is that Messi is the god of anything from midfield to attack.
Anonymous
Gideon Ifeanyichukwu

PostGideon Ifeanyichukwu Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:53 am

Messi is English fans nightmare that's why they hate him.
Anonymous
RockfelleOnwoshi

PostRockfelleOnwoshi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:55 am

Onweghi onye na rapu ebe ana- echi ozo we gaba ebe ana- aru agwu. Barcelona is the best club in the world.
Anonymous
RockfelleOnwoshi

PostRockfelleOnwoshi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:55 am

Onweghi onye na rapu ebe ana- echi ozo we gaba ebe ana- aru agwu. Barcelona is the best club in the world.
Anonymous
Ejikeme677

PostEjikeme677 Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:56 am

Barcelona made messi the highest earning player on earth and no other clubs can match his wages in Barcelona!...simple!
Anonymous
Nzekwesi Emison Sanctus

PostNzekwesi Emison Sanctus Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:01 pm

Being a football legend doesn't worth you changing club when you're still at your prime..all this baby football fan that is obsessed with CR7.please find something reasoning to talk about Ronaldo...Madrid have recalled zidane why CR7 is facing a Uefa ban or fine.
Anonymous
Nzekwesi Emison Sanctus

PostNzekwesi Emison Sanctus Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:01 pm

Being a football legend doesn't worth you changing club when you're still at your prime..all this baby football fan that is obsessed with CR7.please find something reasoning to talk about Ronaldo...Madrid have recalled zidane why CR7 is facing a Uefa ban or fine.
Anonymous
Ikechukwu Matthew

PostIkechukwu Matthew Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:04 pm

Barcelona save Messi life,they treat his hunch back.
Xavison
Xavison
Time Online : 12h 23m 16s

PostXavison Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:07 pm

I feel the real reason Ronaldo is running from ne club to the other is to beat Messi's record. Messi is just making the records while cr7 is kicking to break them
Anonymous
Ikechukwu Matthew

PostIkechukwu Matthew Tue 19 Mar 2019, 12:13 pm

i like Messi at all level,Messi is obedient to his club,he can't just leave for no reason, player don't leave a club anyhow unless if the club can't meet his demand or don't like him anymore but Barcelona always love Messi even if he is injured.
Anonymous
KCivilianelechi

PostKCivilianelechi Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:09 pm

C Ronaldo is a multi lingual player while Messi can only speak castellano (Spanish)
Anonymous
Ofojigha

PostOfojigha Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:11 pm

If Messi change club, He will not meet small farmers like Real betis and Girona to shine again. But Cr7 trust his hardworking on pitch but Messi fear his downfall.
Anonymous
Ofojigha

PostOfojigha Tue 19 Mar 2019, 1:11 pm

If Messi change club, He will not meet small farmers like Real betis and Girona to shine again. But Cr7 trust his hardworking on pitch but Messi fear his downfall.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum